7:Loving Dead

I laid upside down watching the tv. Modern Family was on and that was another one of Cyrenes favorite shows.

I was tired and had questions racing through my head.

"Hey Diana what we having for dinner?" I asked sitting up way to fast.

"I don't know i was thinking enchiladas." She said looking through her cooking magazine.

" You need to get that leech some blood." She said looking at me.

"Okay?" I said getting up. I walked out and into the boring dim hallway. Opening the door i saw what i saw last time. Him staring at the wall like a prisoner.

"Hey what type of blood you want?" I asked tapping the code letting the walls come down.

"I don't care. I'm just thirsty." he said licking his lips. "You know you can give me your blood just a little bit." He said measuring it with his figures.

"Okay but not alot got it." I said. It seemed tempting and it would mean less work. He motioned me forward. Like i was under some kind of spell, i followed.

I stood in front of him as he unbutton my blouse. I tilted my neck expecting the pain. Feeling his teeth graze my neck i felt them slide into my flesh.

After a couple of seconds i felt pleasure. I moaned my eyes fluttering. He took his fangs away and wiped his mouth.

Giving me a smile. I buttoned my shirt back up and taking a step back.

"There now you arnt thirsty." Tugging my sleeves back down, i looked up at him.

"Thanks, so why dont you stay in here for a while." He said pulling me closer.

"And why would i do that?" I asked trying to get out of his grasp.

"Because i need company and right now your the only person i like." He said gripping onto the fabric tighter.

"I don't know.." I trailed off trying to get him to let go.

"Come on please!" He said giving me puppy dog look. I bit my lip not sure.

"Fine.." I said giving in. He gave me a smile and yanked me forward. We were now inches apart and his lips were so closer. So close.

I looked down feeling my phone vibrate.

Eric- Enchiladias! There done come on!

I laughed at the text, Enchiladias? I mean come on who spells it like that.

"I got to go." I said pulling his hand away and stepping back. I felt pain tuck at my heart when i typed in the code. His face turned dark as i left the room.

I walked into the kitchen sitting in my spot just in time for Diana to put my food in front of her. Everything was quite and i was still on vamp. arrest.

I sat in the room with all the boys waiting for them to leave. They had "dates." To be truthful i was really ready to see Blade again and i had no idea why. I missed him my heart ached and i was tired of it.

"Alright time to go!" Eric exsclaimed.

"Party and party and yeah!" I shouted thrrowing my fist in the air. Eric looked at me.

"Wait Eric why are you going?" I said rembering Cyrene.

"Im going just im going to be like the chaperone and junk." He said opening the door for the guys.

"Okay have fun!" I said why he shut the door. After about 3 minutes of waiting i jumped up to go see Blade. 

"Hey um Blade?" I said opening the door to see him like usual.

"Yeah?" He said turning toward me. His eyes were a bright blood red. I nodded my head.

"We got a problum..." He said trailing off.

"Yeah what is it?" My body tensed up.

"I think i might be falling for you."