"What?"

A little bit self-conscious as she asked that in a puzzled manner because her face must be in a mess that must have made him that disgusted look over his handsome face.

Unexpectedly, he slowly leaned in his handsome face closer to hers. Wait. He's nearing his face. Is he planning to kiss her? Quickly, the human girl turned to the other side, not wanting her second kiss to be taken once again. Rys smiled in victory when he only managed to kiss her cheek.

"Done kissing me?"

He flushed as he shyly scratched the back of his neck at his failed attempt of kissing her lips. "Yea," he mumbled.

Rys laughed as she suddenly craved for desserts, probably some ice cream. With hopeful green eyes, the human girl turned to her vampire mate with a very cute look. "Con you do me some favor?"

Instantly, Bled straightened his body posture as he energetically nodded with a sweet smile. "Sure, sure! I'm willing to do anything for you."

"Like kill yourself," she joked.

Bled had gotten so stupid these past few days that he immediately believed her. With a sad face, he softly said yea and asked how should he kill himself.

Is he serious?

Rys gawked at him.

"I'm just kidding!" She let out a small weak laugh as she didn't like the way how her vampire mate responds to her like that. Mr. Cross would really kill himself if she asks him to? That isn't good news at all.

"And please don't be stupid to say that."

Bled gave her an adorable look, happy that isn't what she is asking for him. Rys, with a small smile, finally asked for some ice cream. She even clasped her hands together as she gazed at him with green eyes.

"Huh?"

"Flavour is chocolate too!" she exclaimed once more while her face beamed in delight. Bled wasn't pleased with the favor because he knows that he would have to her here if he's going to buy some icecream for her.

"But I can't just leave you here."

"Aw." Rys pouted at him with sadness, causing for Mr. Cross to scratch his head as he tried his best to resist his cuteness. He felt his hands started to sweat, so he wiped his hands off his shirt.

"Please," she pleaded.

And of course, he couldn't resist her very cute charms; so in the end, he swallowed his saliva and forced out a small smile.

"Fine. Just stay here. I'll buy some chocolate ice cream for you."

Yey! ٩(^^)۶

Rys eagerly nodded to all her words, happy that he finally gave in to her requests. Although he was really reluctant with it. Still with the fake smile, he stood up and was about to walk away when the girl tugged his arm. She peered at him with twinkling happy green eyes.

"I gotta be honest. I thought that this date is boring," she bluntly stated.

But it's so true!

They didn't really do much here.

That strucked Bled so painfully. Boring? She found this boring, but why? He found this picnic date to be fun. His blue eyes were about to get teary when Rys continued. Her close eyed smile now becoming a sweet smile.

Bled had to prevent himself from sighing in a dreamy manner. "But, I appreciate your efforts," she said with her eyes now open. Her green eyes were twinkling as it gazed at his blue pupils with blissful happiness.

Nodding at her, Bled blushed. His lovely mate then retreated her hands from his arm as he smiled once again and continued on his way.

Rys silently watched his back disappear before glancing up at the sky. It was a cloudy afternoon; and she got to admit, it isn't a good time to date. But somehow, she found herself enjoying the date as time passed by.

Exhausted, she laid her head on Bled's bag as she closed her green eyes for a moment of rest. Ah, she comfortably thought. Rys opened her eyes but didn't see the skies?

But a wolf?

In alarm, her body froze.

What the f*ck should she do? Play dead? Call for her Bled? But both of the options are too stupid to be used. The gray coated wolf growled at her as if he is commanding her to stay quiet. Deep in her thoughts, she didn't notice that wolf already become a half naked man.

F*ck! Only did she realize it when that man grabbed her hair. Rys blushed upon perceiving his handsome features, but her blush vanished when she felt the sharp pang of pain from her black hair being pulled.

She gritted her teeth.

Damn!

Tears even started to blur her eyesight. That damn evil man was even smirking when he did that cruel thing! Then in a flash, he let go of her hair and grabbed her by the chin.

He knocked her to the ground.

Hard!

It f*cking hurts! Her vision slowly blackened as the last thing she saw was that evil man who is slowly walking to her helpless figure. The human girl attempted to call for help; but it is all futile, for she finally passed out from the pain.

Bled.