As if she'll let him.

Rys laughed. "Stupid mate!"

Stupid he really is as he pouted from the small rejection she gave for the pizza he was trying to feed to her. When the girl only laughed, he pouted even more as he sulkily ate the pizza instead with a grumpy mood.

Is he and the scary vampire before really the same person? The human girl could only see the childishness Mr. Cross gives off right now. It even hard to determine that he is her teacher. She looked at him with interest as Bled neatly ate her favorite food.

Aish, not a pure heartless monster at all.

The blonde haired vampire looked at her with his blue eyes. Suddenly smiling his charming smile, he offered her a pizza from the box. The human girl smiled back as she happily accepted the pizza from his hand.

"Thanks," she murmured.

Bled grinned as he smoothly spoke, "Anything for you, Rys!" Later watching the girl finished her pizza in a few minutes. Rys hadn't ate since lunch, so she is really hungry right now. Bled gave her wide blue eyes as he quickly grabbed another pizza and gave it to her.

"Oh, thanks again." She shyly blushed.

Bled softly smiled at her as he thought of her so adorable. She's so cute whenever she blushes. "Go continue eating. Tell me if you ever want more pizza, and I'll buy it for you."

Rys unsurely smiled.

"Uh, okay." But in her thoughts, she was asking to herself whether Bled is trying to fatten her up for his dinner.

***

Bled Cross suddenly got quite stupid as she was about to devour her fourth pizza. Gasping from the sudden sight of his head resting on her lap, she forgot about the pizza as she tried to push away the man from her.

"What are you doing?"

Bled softly smiled with his eyes closed, totally enjoying the rest. "Sleep."

Oh my gosh (Д')

"Like sleep on my lap. Really?"

"Really," he said.

Rys raised her eyebrow. "And on the date."

Bled snapped his blue eyes open because that just sounds so wrong. Sleeping during the date isn't a nice idea at all because how the hell could they date when he's sleeping. Quickly, he pulled himself away from the girl and sat properly.

"Way to ruin the best date you've promised," she said as she chuckled to herself. Happily eating the pizza afterwards under the blue eyes of his vampire mate. Mr. Cross couldn't help but imagine of tasting her pink lips once again as she ate the pizza in a clean manner.

Heh. She kissed him.

From what he remembers.

Mr. Cross is happy with that, but he wonders who is her first kiss. It angers him a little to think that there's a probability other men have claimed those lips before. She noticed her expression and tilted her head at him.