Borscht and Chicken Noodle

Heading back downstairs, Ivan smiled as he saw Lithuania in the kitchen. Heading into said room, Ivan watched as Lithuania moved through the kitchen with great ease. He was very clearly enjoying himself, cooking and whatnot. Looking over into the pots, Ivan could identify what he was making.

In one pot, was some borscht. Ivan's most favourite soup. In the other, chicken noodle soup.

Wait... chicken noodle?....

" Toris... why are you making Chicken Noodle soup?...." He asked the lithuanian.

" Hm?... Oh, for Matthew!" He replied happily as he added some spices to both the noodle soup and the borscht.

" Matthew?... But what if he doesn't like Chicken noodle?...." He asked curiously. Surely Toris wouldn't want Matthew to go hungry.

" Oh, but he does! In fact, he loves it!" He replied, turning to look at Ivan with a grin.

Cocking his head, he couldn't help but ask.

" How do you know?..." The curious russian asked.

" Oh, well.... Francis called and wanted to tell me acouple things.... First off, of course, that he loves chicken noodle soup with a side of bread. Another thing, he may get sick from injesting so much alcahol. And, that if we're to give him medicine, it will be hard to give to him." Lithuania replied. 

" So you might want to get a bucked for Matthew and put it next to his bed." Toris replied, before turning back to tend to the soups.

Nodding, Ivan went off to do so.