Chp 17

Rose

I've been here for almost a week and for the past three days I've been raped. I didn't give my virginity to Jayvon because I didn't want to rush our relationship. Now I'm a slut just like the girls from my old neighbourhood, I have nothing to offer Jayvon. I'm dirty, he'll never want me again.

"Don't let him get to that door or the girl!" I heard a voice shouting orders the gunshots rang through the building. I crawled under the bed for protection even though I don't know what is happening outside.

Bang bang bang

A figure shot at the door and walked in. "Rose?" I crawled out to meet the owner of the voice.

"Jayvon." He pulled me gently towards him and kissed me with a passion until I was breathless.

"Let's get you out of here." Everything around me was a blur, Jayvon was my main focus, the only thing I can see. We entered a black car and Jayvon drove off. After being raped for three days my body was tired I fell asleep.

I woke up beside a sleeping Jayvon with an arm protectively across my thick waist. He looks so handsome while asleep, his long eyelashes fanning his cheeks. The soft, full lips I missed, he's beautiful and I'm disgusting.

"You need to stop staring at my mouth like that." Jayvon looked at me smiling sexily. Gosh, how I missed him.

I smiled back before kissing him softly until I hear a moan. I straddled Jayvon's waist and start to kiss his neck, his chest and going down to his stomach. I slipped a hand into his boxers and felt his throbbing manhood.

"Rose." he said breathlessly.

"Shh. I need to thank you properly for saving me." I pulled down the boxers and kissed the tip of his wood. I licked it before pushing it in my mouth. In and out of my warm mouth, I pleased my man.

"Stop Rose." I got up and turned away, ashamed to look at Jayvon.

"I'm sorry, I thought this is what you want from me. I no longer have my virginity so I'm a hoe just like the other girls. I'm dirty and disgusting, I understand if you don't want me anymore." Jayvon stripped out his shirt then he stripped me out of the rest of my clothes. We were both standing naked, taking in each other.

"Rose, I love you, all of you. I'm sorry I couldn't stop Landy from hurting you but I'm here for you now. Never think you are dirty. When we make love, I will put you in a position of power that you will never feel like a helpless little girl again." my breath caught in my throat, Jayvon kissed me softly.