Chp 6

Jayvon

Rose still refused to look into my eyes. Even though the t-shirt and sweatpants are way too big, it couldn't hide her natural curves.

"Rose look at me." Rose raised her eyes and I can see the fear in them. I approached Rose slowly and held her.

"I won't hurt you Rose."

"I know. Jayvon, I'm not desirea--" the word died on her lips when I kissed her. I pulled her body flush against mines feeling every curve. Damn, my body is reacting to hers, my manhood stiffened. Rose gasped in surprise.

"You feel that? That's all you Rose. You are desirable under that oversized t-shirt and sweatpants. You look exotic and I bet you smell just as good and will taste just as good and I'm not talking about your sweet lips." Rose's eyes widened at my words.

"Jayvon, I-I-I..." Rose bit her lip and I looked at the plump, juicy lips tempted to taste it again. I slowly took off the t-shirt and was rewarded with the sight of two luscious, full breasts encased in a lacy purple bra. The sweatpants went down showing off purple panties covering her womanhood.

"Rose. My beautiful rose, why do you hide all this beauty?"

"Because it's a curse." she whispered.

"Why do you say that?" looking at her wide hips and thick waist.

"Because it only brings pain to me. Hiding it helps me to avoid pain." Rose walked out of my hold and pulled out the mattress to fold the sofa into a bed.

"Is this where you sleep?" Rose deserves a bigger house and bed.

"Yes. It's the best I can do. My job doesn't pay much but I manage to eat and pay the bills."