Chp 15

Rose

Today is Tuesday, three days since Landy kidnapped me. I was provided with clothes, food and books to read. Landy came to visit me sometimes but he had been really sweet to me.

The whole day I've been reading a Harlequin romance book. Dressed in a boxer shorts and a sports bra, I was lying in bed reading the last few chapters of the when Landy came in with a camera.

"Goodnight Rose. How was your day?" Landy only had on jersey pants hanging low on his waist.

"It was okay. Only a few chapters left on this book to read. How much longer do I have to stay here until I can see Jayvon." Landy set the camera on the nightstand beside the bed and turned it on.

"Don't worry Jayvon will see you before you see him. This camera is going to record me taking away your virginity and Jayvon will watch it."

"I'm not a virgin." I answered quickly. I don't want to have sex with him. I am a virgin but I want Jayvon to be my first.

"Stop lying Rose. I'm surprised Jayvon didn't take you to his bed, but after this, he won't."

I tried to get off the bed when Landy grabbed my left foot and dragged me towards him. He pulled out a gun out of his pocket and cranked it.

"If you don't want to die, be a good girl and do as I say." I kept still, afraid to make a sudden move that can get me killed.

"Get up and take off your clothes slowly. Look straight in the camera so Jayvon can see you." I took off my sports bra followed by the boxers and panty. I feel dirty standing fully naked in front of Landy.

Someone knocked on the door and Landy told the person to come in. It was one of the burly men who kidnapped me.

"Rose this is my cousin Mark. Mark just got out of prison and he hasn't been with a woman in five years. Mark be gentle, this is her first time."

"Landy please don't do this to me." I pleaded with tears in my eyes.

"Shut up. Lie down on the bed or I will shoot you." I obeyed and laid down on the bed. Mark got out of his clothes and hovered over me.

"Open up those legs thickness."