Chp 2

Jayvon

When I stepped out of the club I didn't expect to see a luscious, thick, curvy black girl standing by herself. I looked at her standing there for minutes in deep thought, dressed in a black, body-hugging dress showing off her curves. I wish I was the dress doing all the hugging. Sexy bedroom eyes, full lips, full breasts, chubby waist, hips to hold on to and butt to grab. The black dress brought out her smooth dark chocolate skin.

"Excuse me miss," I said, clearly interrupting the girl. No, a woman out of her thoughts.

"How may I help you?" That question has me picturing her in many ways I can help her. I couldn't help but let my gaze travel down her thick frame.

"What's your name beautiful?" The shy woman looked down and bit her full bottom lip. Damn. 

"Rose? I've been looking everywhere for you." A beautiful, slim, light brown-skinned girl with brown hair approached us. Rose. It suits the beauty standing in front of me.

"Is this guy bothering you?" Rose shook her head sideways. Her friend gave me a once over then smiled. "Are you flirting with my best friend?" I told her yes.

"About damn time. She is extremely shy so most guys leave her alone. What's your name handsome?"

"Jayvon, and you lovely lady?" Rose's friend blushed.

"My name is Trisha. My lovely, shy friend here is Rose and she is pleased to meet you. Now I want you to be a gentleman and show Rose how a real man kisses a lady." Rose gasped in surprise and looked at her friend.

"Come on do it. It's my birthday so you're supposed to do what I want. I want you to kiss her and do it now." Trisha urged on.

You don't have to tell me twice. Rose's eyes widened when I pulled her flush against my body. Placed a hand on her neck, feeling her pulse quickened under my touch. Gazing into dark brown eyes hiding desire I intend to unleash.