Chp 8

Jayvon

Joshua and I arrived home hours earlier, thankfully his injury was nothing serious.

"Hey Jay, you and Rose having a thing?" Joshua is drinking a tall glass of iced tea.

"Yeah. Well, I'm trying to take it slow with her." Rose. I left her house after she dozed off, dressed in sexy purple underwear but I promised myself to not rush her.

"Enough about me. I saw the way you were looking at Trisha." Joshua smiled shyly.

"Why don't we have a double date with the girls on Saturday?"

"I think we should do it. I could get to know Trisha better."

Midnight Club is the place to be on a Saturday night. Painted black with sliver designs give a nighty feeling inside the club.

Joshua and Trisha are on the dancefloor rocking the night away. Rose and I are sharing a drink watching everyone dancing on the floor.

"Do you want to dance?" I asked Rose. Tonight Rose dressed in a strapless, body-hugging, emerald green, minidress.

"Only if we stay here in the VIP section." We stood up when 'Whine pan the thing' from Demarco played over the speakers. Rose whined and grind on me for all the songs that came on. Damn. I didn't know this thick girl can dance. Rose is getting more sensual in my eyes every time I see her.

Later on, Joshua spent the night at Trisha's home and I dropped off Rose.