Chp 16

Jayvon

Today is Wednesday, four days since Rose was taken away. I have everything ready for Landy to take over, I just want Rose back in my arms.

An hour ago, I found a package on my doorstep. I opened my laptop and played the CD that came in the package. The video showed Landy telling Rose she was a virgin even though she tried to deny it.

Landy pulled out his gun and ordered Rose to take off her clothes then invited a man into the room. Rose laid down on the bed and the man parted her legs and forced himself into her. I can hear Rose's piercing scream caused by the pain.

"Stop it. You're hurting me. Stop. Jayvon help me please help me. Jayvon. Jay..." Rose passed out while the man kept raping her over and over.

"Rose. Why her God?" Rose is the sweetest, most gentle soul I know. Why rape her? I was going to propose to her and make her my wife. I waited months to have her virginity and Landy took it away from me.

"Jayvon. Don't forget our deal because after this it's my turn to taste Rose." The video ended. That motherf*****!

I called Joshua over to do some planning. I don't care about the deal anymore, I want to kill Landy.

The next day another CD arrived. I popped it into the laptop and saw Rose being raped by two other guys. She called my name for help and pleaded with Orlando to stop.

F**k! Things just got serious. Orlando is going to regret taking Rose away from me. I called Joshua over so we can start planning. Tonight, I'm going to get Rose out of that hell hole.