"Ladies first" I said.

"Same time?."

"Yeah" I wasn't that stupid to fall for that trick, he would quickly take one step forward but quickly step back, it's a easy kill.

"Anytime now ladies" my father said.

Danny stepped forward and quickly stepped back, just like I said.

I stepped forward and ducked when Danny sliced the air. I got him off his feet and he landed on his ass.

I put my knife to his neck and he froze. Blood dripped a little from the small wound on the side of his neck where the knife was placed at.

"Easy" I winked.

I put the blade away and tried to walk away until I was pulled back into Danny's grasp and he held a knife to my throat.

"Not that easy" he whispered in my ear and kissed my cheek when he let go.

"Good job Danny" my father eyed me.

I was panting and I shrugged my shoulders at him, I turned around and walked back to the couch with Danny following behind me.

"Here Danny" Eric gave Danny the washcloth he used for his lip for Danny to use for the small cut on his neck.

"Thanks" he wiped the blood away.

"Class dismissed, Andrea stay behind, everyone else is free to go."

Everyone left and Danny kissed my cheek before he left.

"It's not my fault, I had a blade to his neck and he froze, I thought it was done with."

"Well it wasn't Andrea, you failed..imagine if that was real and you were in the field. It was an easy kill and a leader should last more then three seconds when your time comes."

"And I will I promise, you know I can't kill Danny".

"I didn't say anything about killing him sweetheart, just make him bleed a little".

I nodded my head and then he told me I'm dismissed. When I walked out of the training room, I see Eric, Danny, and Skylar all sitting on the couch. I'm still pissed at Skylar, we haven't talked since the conversation from yestraday.

I went over to the couch and sat on Danny's lap, I laid my head on his shoulder and sighed.

"What's wrong Andy?".

"I don't know how I'm gonna do this" they looked at me confused not knowing what I was talking about.

"I don't know how I'm going to be a big bad gangleader if I can't last more then three seconds" I rubbed my face.

"You have us" Skylar said.

"Let's just do something fun, take your mind off of things.." Danny said.

"Like?."

"Well tommorow is Sunday and we do need school supplies before Monday, let's go get some supplies and buy some outfits, wanna do that?" Danny rubbed my arm.

"Sounds like fun" I said sarcastically.

"Maybe we can get a better look at California while we are out."

"Okay, everyone go get ready and meet back here" everyone nodded and went upstairs to change.

I decided to wear this.