Chapter 3

I wiped the tears from my face as I stepped off the elevator and headed toward the studio where they were having their shoot. I couldn't bear to think about how disappointed will be, but I knew I was going to have to tell Yoongi about the kiss. This made me feel uneasy and worried he'd never forgive me or trust me again.

As I walked through the door of the studio, I saw Hobi getting ready for his solo shoot while everyone else was getting a wardrobe change. I walked over to the refreshment table and poured myself a cup of tea to calm myself before getting back to work. I checked my phone and saw multiple texts from Yoongi asking me where I was and why I left with Jiyong. He was already upset enough, it seems, now I was going to add to his stress. The boys walked out of the changing room wearing torn t-shirts alternating black and white between the members [with the exception of Jin whom was shirtless]; barefoot, with Korean Army fatigues, dog collars and cuffs. Jin and Hoseok, being the only ones without cuffs, were tied on the wall with. Jin with hands above his head and Hoseok in chains, NamJoon and TaeHyung were put on their knees cuffed behind their back, JungKook and Jimin cuffed to chairs back to back and Yoongi was put in the center on the floor, cuffed in fetal position.

This may be a disturbing scene for most people, or at the least: very unusual. To me it was erotic and I started getting ideas. Suddenly the memory of Jiyong kissing me in the rain was long in the past. Seeing my lover cuffed and hogtied for a bondage concept photoshoot and album promo left my body tingling with excitement. It made me want to experiment with him in this way. Blindfolds, cuffs and ticklers are just the beginning, a little vanilla for what I prefer and role playing tends to make me feel silly. As I continued to watch the positions they moved the boys into, I swear I began gripping my mug so tightly I almost broke it. Also noticing the props hanging on the walls behind the boys: gag balls, whips, handcuffs and masks. Whomever coordinated this photo shoot did their homework! I was left in awe as the photographer placed the boys one-by-one or two-by-two in the center of the shoot being cuffed on the floor back to back or facing the camera. They tied NamJoon to the wall and cut his shirt down the center so it hung open exposing his chest and put TaeHyung in the wrist and ankle shackles facing the wall with his hands against the wall and head down. It was so beautifully executed, I needed to find some of these photos for myself!

After the shoot was over and the boys had washed up and changed back into their everyday clothes, we all went out to dinner to celebrate a successful day. The President of the company took us out to a fancy sushi restaurant and stuffed us with delicious sashimi, seaweed salad and sake. I even got to try blowfish for the first time! Yoongi was sitting next me, every so often putting his hand on my knee or whispering unspeakable things into my ear: "MinHye, I want to tie you up tonight," or "We should get some fun toys after dinner.", I couldn't tell if it was the photo shoot that inspired this or if he'd had too much sake. Either way, I was more than happy to oblige.

"MinHye," Yoongi said softly kissing my neck as we sat in a taxi back to his place. "I'm serious, I want to experiment with you."

"Have you ever done it before?", I asked. "I have a pair of cuffs, a blindfold and a few other goodies in my apartment if you want to wait for another night."

Yoongi shook his head, "We can pick something up in the red light district. It's a little out of the way, but it'll be fun to shop with you."

This excited me even more! I've been goodie shopping with someone before whom I had a Sub/Dom relationship with and it was fun! It was always fun looking for new ways to please each other in strange and subjective ways. Yoongi was going to be the icing on the cake. As we entered the store I was mesmerized by what I saw. I hadn't been in a store the extravagant since I was in Greenwich Village in New York! Sadly, the best bondage store in Seattle had shut down, so there were minimal places for me to find my toys after that.