XX

Michael was bored the day after the concert. He still had PCD of course, but he felt a little needy afterwards. The lilac haired boy wanted some sort of attention from somebody, and he didn't have a single person who could give it to him at the moment, so he decided to listen to another song on the mixtape Calum made for Isabelle. Michael internally cringed when thinking that it was made for her, but he pretended that it was actually made for him and the brunette was just in denial about being in love with him. If only love worked that way.

Soundtrack 1, Song 9;

"I'm really starting to worry about our relationship. I know you texted me saying you love me but it doesn't feel real. It feels like you're slowly slipping away and you don't care anymore. I fucking miss you, Isabelle. I miss you, I miss you, I miss you. Why do the worst things in life come free to us? Why did you suddenly stop coming to my soccer tournaments? Why do you always cancel on our dates? Why?

This next song I'm covering is how I feel about this entire situation, but I know we will be okay in the future. You said you love me too much to break up with me and I hope that's true, so here it goes,

When you hold me in the street

And you kiss me on the dance floor

I wish that it could be like that

Why can't it be like that?

'Cause I'm yours

We keep behind closed doors

Every time I see you, I die a little more

Stolen moments that we steal as the curtain falls

It'll never be enough

It's obvious you're meant for me

Every piece of you, it just fits perfectly

Every second, every thought, I'm in so deep

But I'll never show it on my face

But we know this.

We got a love that is homeless

Why can't you hold me in the street?

Why can't I kiss you on the dance floor?

I wish that it could be like that

Why can't we be like that?

'Cause I'm yours."

Michael frowned, turning the soundtrack off immediately. The sound of Calum's voice cracking hurt him for some reason, and he didn't want to think about the brunette in that way any longer. He was still hurt over the fact that he left for one damn minute to get something to drink, just to return to the boy making out with some female he didn't even know. That's what hurts the most, but whatever.

He really wanted attention, and the only person who slightly understood his situation was Raine - which is exactly how he found himself dialing her number and of course, Willow picked up but he didn't have a problem with them. They were just as great as their twin.

"Hello, this is the whore speaking."

"Very funny, Willow," Michael reiterated, "I'm actually calling to see if you and Raine want to come hang out for a while."

"We're actually going to watch our cousin play soccer, but you're welcome to join us if you'd like," Willow mumbled, and it was quite difficult for Michael to make out what it was that he said, but he eventually figured it out and decided he'd tag along anyway.