LIV

"Stupid fucking Calum," Michael mumbled under his breath as he shuffled through his bedroom, "I can't believe that hoe cheated on me with his other hoe. I wonder if they were dating the entire time."

The pink haired boy felt sad over the thought of losing his boyfriend. It wasn't what he wanted at all. But as the saying goes -- desperate times call for desperate measures -- and he needed to find a special place to start again, take his heart to the end of the world and fly away. Everything would be much easier, but then again, he's afraid of airplanes.

"Maybe I was never enough for him. Maybe my whole badass persona is just some sort of joke to him, or maybe I wasn't trying hard enough." Michael didn't know what he was saying or where he was going with this, but he continued to ramble on with himself because he was sad, and most of his friends were too busy to talk to him. Why were friends like this?

The pale boy decided it'd be best to announce his feelings to the people who seemed to care about him the most, and they just happened to be his followers on YouTube, that were unsurprisingly, dropping by the minute due to his lack of posting. He really needed to get back on that, but he's been too focused on Calum. So, the male strutted over to where his canon camera sat and hit the record button, situating himself on the carpet and frowning.

"What's up my little Cliffo Lions? It's been a while, and I'd like to know how you're doing, so leave a comment saying how your day has been and what the most exciting thing is that happened to you this week is," Michael smiled into his camera, trying not to cry over the thought of Calums' lips on Isabelles', "I'm pretty sad and I wouldn't mind setting myself on fire right about now."

Maybe making a YouTube video wasn't the best idea when his mental health was this way, but he had nothing better to do with his life, so he just continued to talk to his camera. "I told you I had a date with Calum, and it uh, it didn't go all that well. I'm not sure if I told you this before, but I'm telling you this story, anyway-"

Before Michael knew it, he was already ten minutes into the video with tears in his eyes and fingernail marks on his skin from digging them in too deep. "Okay, well I-I'm just going to stop talking because crying on camera isn't really professional and just, yeah, I wanted to tell you guys to be careful with who you fall in love with, because they just might break your heart." And with that, the pale boy walked over to his camera and shut it off, just before sobbing into the sleeves of his sweater.

{{87 messages from Calum }}
((24 missed calls from Calum }}

Michael knew now wasn't an appropriate time to read what the Maori had sent him, but he couldn't help it. He was desperate, and this was his boy-ex-friend he was talking about here. It didn't work out as easily as he had planned.

Calum ; Michael, please talk to me.

Calum ; It wasn't what it looked like..

Calum ; Baby...

Calum ; I wanted forever.. Not this bullshit

Calum ; Watching you run away crying hurt me so bad, kitten..

Calum ; I swear I love you and only you. Isabelle is my past, you're my present and hopefully my future..

Calum ; Please answer your phone and let me explain things. Please.

And just as Michael read that final text message from the brunette, he had an incoming call from his ex. Would he come off as desperate if he answered? Would he come off as rude if he didn't? The pale boy didn't really know what to do, so he went with the latter, clicked the answer option, and stayed silent as he heard ruffling sounds on the other end of the phone.

"Hello? Michael, are you there?"

He still stayed silent. "Okay, I assume you are because you answered, but I'm just going to be honest with you, and you might hate or love me for it, but I know how important honesty is for you."

Michael was listening, and Calum really hoped he was. "Isabelle pulled me aside to talk about things revolving around you and how she was pretty sure that you don't like her, and now I understand why you don't, but that's not the point. I told her you get jealous easily, and I know that might offend you and it isn't what you want to hear, but I wasn't thinking when I said it, and she just -- she straight up said she missed me, Michael. Do you know how awkward it is when you're in that kind of position with someone you used to love?"

Michael really didn't.

"I know you don't give a fuck about what I have to say, but I told her that I love you, and that you have my heart, every piece, every inch and centimeter and yard and god, you're my entire universe, okay? She kissed me, not the other way around. I wouldn't intentionally hurt you like that, and all I'm asking for right now is for your forgiveness."

Michael hung up the phone. He didn't want to hear anymore, because he wasn't sure if he believed it or not. The green eyed boy was still pissed off at Thomas for leaving him stranded, and he was mad that Raine wasn't answering her phone, and he was irritated and heartbroken over what went on between Calum and Isabelle. And why he chose not to believe it was because of how much he loved her. He was so scared.

When Michael hung up, Calum started crying. He literally crawled under his covers, turned his lampshade off and sobbed until he fell asleep. He didn't want to live with himself knowing that he broke Michaels heart time after time. Michael didn't deserve his bullshit. He deserved better.

Michael tried to forget about Calum for a while, while the Maori did the complete opposite. And yeah, they really were a mess that they weren't sure they could clean up.

-

A/N;

Thoughts?

Sad chapter, sorry. This book is sad wtf. I always write sad chapters when I'm down whoops.

So I'm seeing 5SOS in 25 days. What do you think of this outfit? 😊 I really need opinions

 What do you think of this outfit? 😊 I really need opinions

Please don't forget to leave a comment and a vote. Love you guys so much.