chapter 12

Chapter 12

Greyson's POV

No, Greyson. That's really rude. You just said, "you have a beautiful voice and nothing's gonna change it" and then you left her alone. Wtf? What if she's-

"WHOOOAOAOAAOAOAOA," Tanner, Nick and Alexa screamed. "OMG HE CUPPED HER FACE THAT'S LIKE THE SWEETEST THING A GUY HAS EVER DONE TO A GIRL!" Alexa yelled. "Are you guys stalking me?!?!" Tanner, Alexa and Nick looked at each other. "Kinda?" I rolled my eyes. "Dude we're here to help you! When will you ask her out?" Tanner asked. I was about to say something but then Alexa cut me. "PLEASE DONT SAY THOSE 4 LETTERS WORD" she obviously knew what I was going to say. "I was about to say soon but it seems Alexa has a connection with my brain.." I laughed.  "Greyson, please be serious"

I stopped laughing. "Today"

.

Indigo's POV

When I went out from the bathroom, I saw a purple box on the bed. There's a paper pasted on it.

"Hey Indigo. Please wear this! Thank you! (:" lol it's obviously Greyson who sent this. I wonder what's inside the box? I opened the box and saw a beautiful white dress and another note.

"Hey again, Indigo. I know you don't like dresses but please wear it only for this time? :D" I sighed. The dress is too beautiful to be worn by me.. I took the dress and saw another note under the dress. "The dress is lucky to be worn by you, indigo". Okay this is creepy o.O how did he know what I was going to say?!

I brought the dress to the bathroom and changed. I left my hair undone and went out of the room. Just before I left, I saw another note posted on the door. "Wow, you look so beautiful Indigo ♡ now please come to the beach (;" I blushed. Why is Greyson acting so sweet today?!?! He sang Stranded for me, cupped my face and right now I know he's planning something!

I walked to the beach and suddenly someone covered me with a blindfold. "Follow me," that someone whispered in my ears. That person held my hands and led me to the sandy beach. I could hear the sound of some old love songs. "Hey, beautiful. You look so good gorgeous with that dress". I blushed. "Greyson, why did you ask me to wear a dress?!" "Mmhhmm??" "Seriously" "cant tell you yet! Now I'm gonna remove your blindfold, " he said. He slowly took off of the blindfold.

Holy.

Smurf.

I.

Can.

Not.

Why.

GREYSON IS WEARING A TUX WHAT HOW CAN HE BRING A TUX ON OUR VACATION AND HE LOOKS SO HOT AIBSIXBSOSIW CAN HE STOP KILLING ME I JUST SJIAJWOQOOSSJSI

Greyson chuckled. "Let me guess.. 'OH MY GOSH GREYSON LOOKS SO HOT WITH THAT TUX!!! HOW DID HE MANAGE TO BRING TUX DURING OUR VACATION I CANT BREATHE!!!'" I blushed even harder. "I am right, am I not? Hahhaha!" Suddenly Nick came wearing beach short. "Your dinner is ready, Ms. Indigo" ARR YIU KISIJG ME NICK JUAT CALLED ME MISS?!?!¿ "Let's go, Indigo"

Greyson pulled my chair and told me to sit, what a gentleman. "Did Nick just call me 'miss'????" I asked in disbelieve. Greyson chuckled. "Yes he did. Unbelievable right?" I nodded. He's usually this kind of typical rude brother. "Hey, Greyson? Why did you ask me to wear a dress today? And why are you wearing tux?!" "Secret!" He winked. "Ughh come on Greyson," I begged. "You'll know it soon!"

Man I hate that word. S O O N. There's this artist who likes to use the word soon when he doesn't freaking know when he's gonna release his songs and I swear it takes forever for us to hear his songs.