Chapter five

"Hey Indigo, why don't you ask your parents to come here and eat dinner with us?" "Mm.. sure, I'll call my mom". I took out my phone and called my mom. "Hey mom" "hey sweetheart" "mm Greyson's mom is inviting us for dinner tonight" "sure! I'll call your dad and tell him about it. Don't forget to text me their address" "ok, bye, love you" "love you too". I typed down their address and put my phone in my pocket. "She said yes" "okay!" Greyson's mom said cheerfully.

"What would you like to do to kill time before dinner?" Greyson asked. "Mm.. I don't know. It's up to you" "wanna chill in my room?" I nodded. His room is located next to Tanner's room, his room is pretty clean for a boy. It has a single bed in the middle of the room, a keyboard , a bathroom, a bookshelf with tons of Harry Potter novels, a cabinet full of vinyl, albums and DVDs. "You know how to play keyboard?" I asked. "Yeah, you?" "I'm not that good, I just know how to play songs that I like" he laughed. "I stopped my piano class because my teacher wanted me to play classic songs while I wanted to play Coldplay songs" "great decision, "I said.

"Any other instrument that you play?" He asked. "Guitar.. I'm not as good as Taylor Swift but I wish I could be like her. I mean, she's perfect! I love her curls, her hair, her voice, everything! I just-" "this is why I don't get fangirls," he said then laughed. I rolled my eyes. "What do fanboys say then? 'Coldplay is cool.', is that how you guys react?" "No," he said. I raised an eyebrow. "Dang how'd you do that?!" I shrugged. "Well yea we literally just say that but it's different!" "Nu-uh it's just the same" "whatever Seyfried" "1-0, Chance"

We stopped talking. I don't know, we just stopped. We stared at each other, eye to eye. He then leaned closer and closer. He closed his eyes and-

BAM

"Hey Greyson!" Tanner said. We quickly pulled away. I'm blushing really hard right now. I looked at him and he's blushing too. "Umm what did I miss?" He asked. We shook our heads and said, " nothing". Tanner gave us this I-don't-get-it look and left the room. Well, this is awwkkkwaaarrddd.

"so I umm I wrote this uhh song do you I mean would you umm I" "I would love to listen to it," I said and chuckled. He went to his keyboard and turned on the switch. His hands started to play a beautiful melody.

"I'm up in the clouds where the skies are blue....

Oh im gonna find my true

yeah I hope it's you..

Uuuuu... hoooo...

don't let me down dont let me down dont let me down,

I wont let you down i wont let you down I wont let you down,

I need you now I need you now I need you now..."

My jaw dropp. "Round of applause to Greyson Chance everyone! Clap clap!" I said. "Oh my gosh! That song is incredible!" "Well thanks, but that's just the chorus and the bridge. I don't know how the verses would go" "it already sounds incredible! You're gonna be popular, Chance!" He chuckled. " I hope so, that's my dream. I really wish to sing in front of many people" "with that talent there's no doubt that you can be popular," i said. He chuckled. "Amen. Hey, wanna play 20 questions?"he aaked. "Sure!" "Ok I'm gonna ask you first...

What is your full name?" He smirked. "I swear Chance if you're gonna call be with my middle name I'm gonna break your bones," i said and gave him this deadly glare. "Ok, ok, chill.." "Indigo Ruth Seyfried now my turn, what's your full name?" "Greyson Michael Chance. My turn, when's your birthday?" "August 16, you?" "Holy cheese mine's also on August 16!" "Cool!!! Ok my turn, what's your favorite color?" "Black and white, you?" "I'll take that as three questions, black and white too! Have you had your first kiss?" He blushed then shook his head. "Haven't, you?" I shook my head too.