chapter 2

I added some things in this chapter because I think this chapter was too short. so if you've read this chapter, the addition starts from a really long **************** mark .

before we went to the cemetery, we walked to the florist to buy some flowers. "umm, i didn't bring any money," I said. I'm so stupid, I haven't even finished my breakfast, why did I go with him? "it's okay, you can use my money" "okay I'll return your money later" "you don't have to" "no, I have to return it," I insisted. so I bought a white rose and he bought a red one. Wait, I just realized that we both knew our boyfriend and girlfriend's name but we haven't known each other's name! "Indigo, Indigo Seyfried," I said. "what?" "my name is Indigo Seyfried" "Greyson Chance," he said while giving his hand. I shook it.

I walked at Dan's grave while he walked to Bailey's. I put the flower that I bought on his tombstone. "I miss you Dan. I miss you so much. I miss hugging you, I miss every bit of you. I now know his name, the one that I told you yesterday. He's Greyson and his girlfriend is Bailey Johnson. well, if you see her in heaven please tell her I said hi"

"hey," someone touched my shoulder. I looked up and found a pair of eye staring on me. A beautiful brown eyes staring on me. man I'm lost. "hi" "so, do you wanna get some ice cream?" "are you kidding me?! I'm still on my pj's!" "but Sally's parlor shop is waiting for ya!"

nobody can resist Sally's parlor shop. Sally's parlor shop is da bomb dot com! Dang to wearing pj's. " Let's go then!" We walked out of the cemetery headed to Sally's. Ice cream in there is really good, especially the frozen yogurt! My fave ice cream flavor is strawberry. Sorry chocolate lovers but I don't like chocolate. You may think I'm crazy but that's the truth. I dont like sweet foods. I don't like cupcakes, candies or other sweet stuffs.

" Welcome to Sally's Parlor Shop," a young lady greeted us. We smiled and headed to the counter. "2 chocolate ice creams," Greyson said. "Are you crazy? 2 ice creams for yourself?" He raised one eyebrow. How the heck did he do that?! "What? I'm pretty stressed this week and the only thing that could get me better is by eating ice cream, " he said. I just rolled my eyes. "One strawberry ice cream," I said. He smirked. "Strawberry.." "I don't like sweet foods okay" "you're not normal" "being normal is boring" he rolled his eyes. He gave a piece of $10 to the cashier. "I'll pay you back later" "no need, just assume that it's my birthday and I'm treating you" "but-" "shh"

I smiled. Wow, i cant believe that he can be really sweet sometimes. "There ya go," the girl in the counter said. I took my ice cream and started licking. I look at Greyson and he's licking two ice creams -_- "ew, you're so disgusting" he licked his ice cream and say, "twis is twe way I ewt ays cweam downt juwdge" I chuckled. This guy is really cute! "owh I know aym weally cyute" "dude have your mom taught you "don't talk while eating?"" "whatewer" I giggled.

I dont know why but I feel like I'm with Daniel when he's with me. He reminds me of Daniel, just that Daniel has green eyes and blonde hair while he has brown eyes and brown hair. " indigo? indigo? earth to indigo, hello???" " umm what?" geez, I was lost inside his eyes. he chuckled. "I know I'm attractive you don't have to stare on me like that," he said as he flips his hair. "oh I'm more attractive, Chance," I said as I flip my hair too. He rolled his eyes.

"OH MY GOD INDIGO FINALLY WE FOUND YOU!" I looked at the one who said that. sht i didn't tell anyone in the house that I was leaving. " mom I told you she's in Sally's!" "but she could've been in the cemetery!" they walked to us. "sorry mom I didn't tell you that I was leaving" "if you're gonna do this again miss, you're grounded for a month!" I smirked. "waaiiiitt if you're gonna do this again you gotta hang out with me the whole month. cause by grounding you inside the house it'd just make you happier. " "you won't do that though" "im serious this time Indigo" "okay okay chill.."