Chapter 8

Chapter 8

"Ladies and gentlemen, we have just landed in Changi Airport ,Singapore. Weather today is cloudy with 29º c. There are 12 hours difference between Oklahoma and Singapore. I hope you enjoyed flying with Singapore Airlines. Thank you for flying with us "

"Hey beautiful, wake up. We're in Singapore already" I growled. "5 more minutes, mom" someone chuckled. "Indigo, it's me, Greyson" I slowly opened my eyes and saw Greyson staring at me. "Man the 20 hours flight was tiring," I said. " I know now get up we're going to eat breakfast" . I took my bag and we walked to the passport checking area. "Mom where is my passport?" "Here," she handed me mine. The lines were really really long! This airport was too crowded! After waiting for like 20 minutes my turn finally came.

"Indigo Ruth Seyfried? Nice name," the guy who held my passport said. No of course not my name sounds bad especially the Ruth. " Thanks" "you're welcome. So what are you doing here?" "Having a vacation" "with your boyfriend?" He said while pointing on Greyson. "No! He's just my friend" "Really? Both of you look cute" he said. "Here you go, have fun!" He handed me my passport. "Thanks!" We gathered to our tour guide then went to get our luggages.

"1, 2, 3, 4, 9, okay we're complete. Now we're gonna look for the Sykes family. Come with me," Andrea said. We all followed her. "Sykes family?" They turned back. "Hey! You must be Andrea! I'm Eva Skyes," a girl with a brunette hair said. "Finn Skyes?" "It's me," a man with blonde hair said. "And Sabrina Skyes?" "I'm here," a girl around Alexa's age with a dirty blonde hair said. "Okay we're complete. Let's go to our bus. Remember, never leave the group! Unless you're given free time." Ok she's really rude.

We walked to this bus and put our luggages in the bus. "I'm taking the last seats with Indigo!" Greyson said. "No way I'm taking the last seats!" "Let's race, Tanner!" They ran and pushed each other. "Ha I won!" "You pushed me!" "So did you! Hey Indigo come here with me," he said. " I walked to him and sat on the seat. " Good morning guys welcome to Singapore. I'm Andrea Willington, your tour guide for this trip. Right now we're heading to Sentosa to eat breakfast. After our dinner we're going to Universal Studios Singapore..." "hey Greyson, can I sleep on your lap?" I asked. "Y-yeah" he blushed. I laid on his lap and slept.

***

"Hey, we're here," someone said and shaked me softly. I just sat on my sear. " Why are you guys still in there?!" My mom asked. My mind is still loading, I didn't understand what she said. " Indigo? " Greyson asked. " Oh. Oh? Oh....." I got up and walked out of the bus to the restaurant. "You're given an hour to eat in here and we're going to Universal Studios at 10". They waiters started to serve foods. Oh great Chinese foods! Greyson and I started to eat as if we haven't eaten for years!

"Are you guys done?" Andrea asked. "Ok we're now going to Universal Studios. It's not really far from here so we're going to walk. Let's go!" We walked up from the basement to this place where the huge globe is located. "Let's take a group picture!" My mom said while moving her head to the left and right (you get it?). We stood in front of the globe. " 1, 2, 3, say cheese!" "Cheese!"

"Here are your tickets. These tickets include a $10 lunch voucher in any restaurant in there. Have fun!" "Wait you're not going with us?" I asked. " Nope. I'm gonna go shopping!" She chuckled. "Mom can Indigo and I separate from you?" Greyson asked. "Hey let us join you!" Tanner said. "Ok but make sure we meet up at 12.30 in..... Goldilocks at Far Far Away, " aunt Lisa said. "Okay!" We went in the studio and started walking around Hollywood.

"Wait," someone said. "Can I go with you?" Sabrina asked. "Sure!" Alexa said. "Ok so where are we going first after Hollywood? Madagascar or New York?" "New York, duh!" I said. We passed Hollywood and went to New York. " Guyysss let's watch Lights, Camera, Action!" Tanner said. "Okay". We went in the place where we're going to watch. (I'm not gonna tell you the exact thing they're watching. Just in case you haven't been there so I'm not spoiling the whole story of LCA)