Chapter 9

And I suddenly felt someone carrying me bridal style! "Greyson! Put me down! It's embarrassing!" "No I won't. We gotta move fast!" "But I can run!" "What if you tripped? What if you hurt yourself? What if-" "I'm almost 16!" "But like Ellie Goulding's song, anything could happen!"

Ugh. Greyson could be sweet and annoying at the same time. He didn't know how embarrassing it is to be carried in a foreign country with so much people watching you! "Mommy, that girl just got married with him," a little girl said while pointing on me. I glared on that girl and she started to cry. Oh my what do I do now. "Greyson run faster!" "Whyyyy?" "I just made that little girl cry now run faster!" He laughed.

I saw the gate to Far Far Away Castle. I jumped off and started running to the restaurant. I stopped and Greyson bumped on me. Then Tanner, Alexa and Sabrina came and bumped on us. Our parents were glaring on us. "You all must go with us for the rest of the day," lisa said. "Aw mom come on" "you came here late. No buts now let's eat lunch," she said. We all growled and sat down.

"I HATE ALL OF YOU! YOU GUYS LEFT ME." Nick suddenly came to us and screamed in MY EAR. "sorry Nick! We forgot about you!" I said. He raised an eyebrow. "Come on Nick you dragged me away to your car and yelled-" "okay okay don't you ever remind me of that!" He replied. "But anyway thanks to you I got iPhone 5" he just rolled his eyes.

The lunch was fine. The adults were all talking about their lives while the teenagers were really busy...... with their phones. "Hey hey look at this tweet!" Tanner said. "Yo' momma ass is so big. When its on fire it made a new sun!" I laughed really loud!! Omg that's hilarious!!! Alexa, Greyson, Nick and Sabrina just gave me a poker face. "What's so funny with that?" Greyson asked. "Don't you get the joke????" I said , still laughing. They all shook their heads. "You guys have no sense of humor"

After we finished our lunch. We went to Madagascar to watch A Crate Adventure show. It was really really boring. Our parents enjoyed the ride so much! Bet they didn't have enough of their childhood.

"Hey Sabrina, are you the only child?" I asked. She gave me a fake smile. "No.... my brother died last year because of drugs." She said. I covered my mouth "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" I said. "I still have an older sister though. She's in college. She's graduating next year," she said. " Doesn't she have summer break?" "She doesn't want to take it cause she wants to graduate earlier" I just nodded.

"Hhheeeyyyy let's ride King Julien's Beach Party-Go-Round!!!" Greyson said. "Geez Greyson how old are you?" I replied. "I'm forever young and wiiiilllldddd," he sang. I just rolled my eyes. "Come on!" He pulled me to the entrance. "Nu uh im not gonna ride this," I said. I looked around my surrounding and could only see young kids. "Come on this is gonna be fun!" He said. I wanted to leave him but he was holding my hand so tight. " Let's go up!" He said. Just when we were about to walk in, the guard stopped us. "Sorry, this is just for kids" I was so embarrassed! "Aw man," he said then pouted his lips. "Fine. Let's go, beautiful" "Greyson, please.. stop calling me beautiful, ok?" "Nope"

We walked out and found Andrea talking with our parents. Andrea waved her hand. We waved back and walked to her. "Do you wanna go to the beach?" She asked. I looked at Greyson and he looked back at me. "Sure. This GIRL beside me broke her promise to meet me at the beach last month," Greyson said emphasizing the word girl. I hit his arm playfully. "Let's go out then. We're going to take the train to Siloso beach!". We followed her to this train station and wait for the train to come. When it arrived, we walked inside and sat on the chair. The rain started to move forward.

"Ok we're here. Let's go down!" Andrea said. She led us to the beach. "I'm giving you 2 hours free time. We're going to meet here again at 4.30 sharp! Enjoy!" She said. When she left Alexa said, "how can you enjoy the beach in just two hours?" " I don't know but I'm taking Indigo with me bye people see ya at 4.30 in here!" He dragged me away to a place which is not crowded. We sat down.