TSD 9: Just the beginning

Start from the beginning

"I'm so sorry..this is not what it looks like." Ka'Miko said, although she was still on top of Pharaoh. 

"See, I knew it, I knew you were going to cheat on me."  Jaslyn said. 

"We're not even together, Jas." He said, standing up. 

Ka'Miko stood behind him, holding the counter for support. 

"But, I just thought we had something special." She frowned. 

"You wanna leave then go, but be clear, we ain't no item, you ain't my girl.." he barked at her. 

"I don't wanna go baby." She pouted.  

"So stop complaining and clean this shit up." He demanded, walking out of the soaked bathroom. 

"Stay away from my man." Jaslyn yelled at Ka'Miko as soon as Pharaoh went into his walk-in closet. 

"Hey, he's all yours." Ka'Miko held up her hands in surrender.  

She was surprised at how he treated her and how she just accepted it. She wondered if that's what she looked like when people talked down at her. She decided she wasn't going to let anyone, including Pharaoh, talk to her like that. When she came out he stood shirtless in grey sweatpants. 

"Go change." He said. 

"You're not the boss of me, Pharaoh." She told him. 

"Childish." He shook his head, and walked out. 

Ka'Miko went to change and Jaslyn walked in.  

"So, this is your room?" She asked. 

"Was. Not for long." Ka'Miko told her as she put on some cotton shorts and a t-shirt. 

"Pharaoh never let me touch anything...now I see why." Jaslyn frowned. 

"For the record, him and I don't and never have had anything together." Ka'Miko clarified. 

"He's so playful with you. He's so serious and rough with me. I'm just here to clean, cook and fuck him whenever he pleases." It took Ka'Miko's interaction with Pharaoh for Jaslyn to realize she wasn't that important to him.  

The girls went downstairs where Pharaoh sat eating Jaslyn's pasta. 

"I'm leaving." Jaslyn said. 

Pharaoh looked up at her with furrowed eyebrows. 

"You don't even care." She shook her head, grabbed her stuff and stormed out. 

"You're not gunna be able to keep a good woman acting like that." Ka'Miko leaned in her forearms on the counter, looking at him. 

"Who told you I want a woman to keep?" he asked her. 

"What? You want to be alone forever?" She asked. 

"Maybe. Bitches just want money and dick." He smirked. 

"Yes, bitches do. We're talking about women, not bitches." She corrected. 

"It doesn't matter." He said sounding annoyed. 

"I guess, cause you wouldn't know what to do with a real woman if she was sitting right in front of you." Ka'Miko scoffed. 

"So far all I've see is little girls, like yourself. Not my type, I like maturity and obedience." She said. 

"You want someone who you can walk all over. That's not a good thing. What your big bad daddy walked all over your mother and that's why?" Ka'Miko mocked.