Chapter 7: Car Radio?

I sat there in my pajamas, waiting in the dorm. I wanted to know what was going to happen to Sapphire. I heard a knock and I jumped up and opened it.
"The dean of the college wants to see you Peridot." The Pearl said when I opened the door. I walked with her. We took the subway running underneath the College. It was about 15 minutes. She took me up and opened the door. It was a Morganite. Pink Diamond's servant.
"Peridot, please have a seat." She told me. "Now about what happened with Sapphire... I'm horribly sorry to say, she'll be continuing this college..." She tells me. That moment right there... I could have DIED at that moment. I started breathing heavily. I started panicking.
"WHY?!" I yell.
"I'm sorry Peridot. Sapphire's parents are pretty well known in this town. They paid us to keep her." Just then, I ran out the door crying all the way to the dorm.
"Peridot!!" Jasper yells. "Oh my gosh what happened?!" She asks. I tell her everything. She starts to get upset because she punches the wall. Now there's a hole in the wall.
"How could they do that?! This is CRAP!" She yells. I sit there in silence. As if... Someone stole my car radio... I don't know what I'm even saying... But I'm so upset. Next thing you know, I fall asleep.
"Good morning Peridot." Jasper says.
"Oh uh... Morning." I say.
"Listen... Peridot... About last night." She says.
"I know how hard that was, and promise me you'll try to get through the day.
"Are you coming?" I ask.
"Yeah, go ahead, I'm still getting ready." She says. I go ahead. I walk down the hallway, and run into Lapis.
"Peridot! I heard what happened..." She says.
"You shouldn't talk to me... Sapphire gets mad." I say.
"It's ok, she's already in class, I told her that I was still getting ready to come see you."
"That's what I was trying to tell you. Sapphire hates me... I think I know why..." I say. I'm afraid to tell her why... But it's time.
"Why Peridot?!" She asks.
"She hates me... Because... Because.... I like you."