Chapter 3: This Feeling Like No Other

We exit our dorm and start to walk outside. This very moment I have never felt like this in my life. I saw this girl. She was blue and very beautiful. She saw me as we passed by her. She smiled at me. It made me tingly inside to see her.
        "Jasper..." I mumbled.
        "What? Why'd you stop?" She said.
        "I tell you at the coffee shop." I told her. We started walking to the coffee shop, and went inside. I ordered a mocha with hazelnut creamer, it's my favorite.
        "So, what did you want to tell me?" She asked.
        "Well... You know that blue girl that walked into the dormitory on our way out?" I said.
       "Oh yeah, her name is Lapis Lazuli." She told me. Lapis Lazuli, that's such a pretty name.
       "Well when I saw her... I just felt tingly inside... Like I had this feeling like no other..." I told Jasper.
       "Oh Peridot. You like her." Jasper said quickly.
       "I... Do?" I said.
       "Yeah! You felt all tingly inside, that means you have feelings for someone." Jasper explained.
        "I've never felt like this before..." I said.
        "It's ok to feel this way! But I'm really sorry to say... There's no way you can get Lapis..." She said.
        "What?! Why not!?" I say loudly.
        "Because Lapis is a popular person... She'll never notice your even there..." She explained.
        "But... She smiled at me when we walked by..." I said.
       "She did? Well maybe there is a chance. I just don't know. Popular people can be a huge problem sometimes." She says. We exit the coffee shop and head back to our dormitory. I never really got to look at our section. The Savanna Section. It's got a orange, with a little hint of red, walls. The trees in the Savanna, Acacia Trees, come orange when they turn them into wood pieces. We walk into our dorm.
       "I'm going to take a shower right now." I tell Jasper.
       "Ok, I'll just be here installing this stupid TV of mine." She said. I got my towels and robe and everything and start walking down the hall. I think I forgot something. I look through my pile of stuff I'm carrying, and suddenly I hit someone and hit the floor. I sit up and realize it's Lapis! Oh my gosh I can't believe it. What am I going to say...
        "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry... Lapis." I apologized.
        "No no... It's my fault. I wasn't looking where I was going." She says. For a minute our eyes locked and we looked at each other in beauty, and she started talking.
        "My names Lapis. Lapis Lazuli, but I guess you already know my name." She says.
        "Yes... My names Peridot. I'm really sorry about knocking you to the floor." I explained.
        "Oh, please don't blame yourself. It was totally my fault." She says.
        "Lapis? Where are you?" Someone said in the distance.
        "Oh that's my friend, Sapphire. I have to go. It was nice meeting you Peridot. I hope we'll see each other soon." She says walking off. I go and take my shower and start getting ready for bed. I can't wait to tell Jasper what happened.