Chapter 5: No Problem At All...

"Peridot. Wake up. We don't want to be late on our first day of class." Jasper wakes me up. Two days passed. It's our first day. I'm kinda scared, but who am I kidding I'm always scared. I get dressed in my "Peridot outfit" I call it, and I grab my stuff and me and Jasper walk down the hall.
"Excited?" She asks.
"What do you think?" I say.
"Heh heh." She chuckles. Me and Jasper have bonded in the past 2 and a half days. She calls us, best buds, and that makes me feel great that I have an actual friend, or best friend. We pass Lapis, going through her books.
"Hey Lapis!" I say.
"Hey Peridot!" She says back. Jasper looks around as we exit the building.
"It's ok. Sapphire isn't around. And your like 10 times bigger than her, Jasper." I say.
"Peridot, size doesn't matter. She's crazy." She whispers. We walk to the classroom, where we have a Rose Quartz for a teacher. Rose Quartzes are beautiful Gems, but I think, they're not as beautiful as Lapis. Me and Jasper sit at desks next to each other. We see Sapphire and Lapis walk in. Lapis sits right next to me.
      "Lapis, there's desks in the back." Sapphire has the nerve to say.
      "I think I'll sit here because I can see better." Lapis says. Before Sapphire can say anything, the bells rings, forcing her to sit behind me.
      "Hello class." The Rose Quartz says. "I am your solar system teacher. I've been to more than 100 planets in the universe, including Earth. It's in a civil war between Homeworld and The Crystal Gems... My fellow Rose Quartz rebelled against Homeworld. If you are to rebel, there will be consequences. Now to are first lesson." She says. I'm not scared because I see no beauty in the Earth anyway. I feel a kick on my seat.
      "Hey, idiot, you mind shaving your stupid hair off so I can see." Sapphire says. Everyone laughs. My face turns red.
      "Do we have a problem class?" Rose says.
      "No ma'am, we're done." Sapphire says.
      "I have a problem." I spit out.
      "Peridot be quite now. Please." Jasper whispers.
      "And what is it?" Rose asks.
      "Actually nothing..." I say. She goes back to teaching. I'm upset now. The bell rings and me and Jasper get up and take our stuff.
      "Peridot, I'm really sorry about her." Lapis apologized.
       "It's ok... But I have something really important to tell you, and we need to be alone." I say.
      "Peridot, I'm sorry not today. After school, I'm going to the Homeworld Symphony. Sorry another time." She walks off. I'm upset again.
      "You wanna go to Panera Bread?" Jasper asks.
      "Sure..."