Chapter 31

I knew that there was no way my mom was Pixie, I couldn't be that unlucky but a part of me still couldn't shake the feeling. "Adrien, what's on your mind?" Mari asked. Just looking at her made me cheer up "it's nothing princess, I'm probably just over thinking"

She gently kisses me "so what's really wrong?" She looked at me with her brilliantly blue eyes "okay, Alya will probably tell you half of it anyway, Pixie took Volpina and Mayura's miraculous and I'm getting the feeling that my mom has something to do with it" it felt good to get that off my chest.

"Don't worry about Pixie, we will deal with her later" Mari reassured me "as for your mom, I could keep an eye on her for you, would that make you feel better?" I nodded "then that's what I'll do" she gave me another kiss.

She went to walk away before I grabbed her arm "maybe you could start later, for now I want to take you somewhere" she followed me down an alley where I transformed and picked her up. I carried her to the top of the Eiffel Tower and put her down next to the picnic I had prepared for the two of us before the last akuma.

"Is this for us?" She sounded surprised "well, I know that you love it up here and I wanted to surprise you, after all it's not every day you can say we have been partners for four years" I smiled reminding her how long we had been working together "and on top of that we have been a couple for a year" I handed her a single red rose "happy anniversary my lady"

She blushed and I transformed "thank you Adrien, I'm sorry I didn't..." She started "no need to apologise it's been a busy few weeks" we sat down and ate the picnic.

"You might not see it but, you needed something like this and now we can get back to worrying about things" Mari said as I packed the stuff away. She was right it was the most relaxed I had felt since my mom had come back. Once I had packed away I transformed and carefully lowered myself whilst holding Marinette to the ground.

"Guys, big problem" Nathanael said ruining the moment. I sighed "what's wrong?" I couldn't help but notice how stressed the red head looked "it's Pixie, she figured out who I am and she took my miraculous, she's determined to get them all" that explained the panic in his eyes.

"Okay, we'll find her and get everyone's miraculous back to them" Mari said sounding a lot calmer than I felt. She transformed "I'll get Tortuga, he might be able to help us" I said trying to stay focuses on what was happening "good idea, I'll see if I can figure out who Pixie really is" Mari replied.

I hope you're enjoying the story unfortunately there won't be many chapters left before this story ends 😢