Chapter 8

Lanah POV

I walked into the kitchen to see Adrien and Marinette being cute "eww you guys are so cute it's gross" I laughed. "Hey Adrien, you mind if I ask Nathanael to come over?" I asked

"Not a problem, he can have some of Mari's cookies" Adrien answered. I left to call Nathanael "hey Nathanael I just wanted to know if you would like to come over"

"Sounds great, where do you live?"
"The Agreste mansion with Adrien Felix and uncle Gabe" I answered
"Okay I can be there in twenty minutes"
"Sounds great see you in a bit"
"Bye" I hung up and headed back to the kitchen.

Just as I walked in Marinette tripped up and knocked the bag of flour all over herself. I helped her get back up while Adrien just laughed "hey stupid" I smirked at him "game on" I had picked up a handful of flour as I helped Marinette up which I flung across the room at Adrien hitting him in the face.

He started throwing bits of flour at me and Marinette while we worked together throwing at Adrien. I heard something behind me and saw that the last bit Adrien threw had hit Nathanael "in sorry, it's my fault I started it" I apologised.

Adrien sneakily threw some more and hit the back of my head. I turned around "okay, it's on" Nathanael joined in helping me throw flour at Adrien and Marinette switched sides and started throwing at me and Nathanael.

Marinette ducked out the way, I assumed to get the cookies out of the oven and cover them before joining again. It was probably the most fun I had had for a while.

Then the fun ended when someone threw flour and hit Felix. He obviously didn't see the funny side of it "what are you guys doing?" He almost yelled at us. "It was all me Fé I was being stupid" Adrien said taking the blame before anyone else could say anything.

"We'll just go to my room and clean ourselves up"  he basically pushed Marinette, Nathanael and me out the kitchen, up the stairs and into his room. "Sorry about Felix, don't get me wrong I know he cares but sometimes I think he forgets how to have fun" He paused "shower is in there I'll get clean clothes for everyone" Adrien pointed Nathanael to the bathroom in his room.

I went to the bathroom in my own room and showered quickly. I found some new clothes by the door and changed into them. "Just wait in here" Adrien said to Nathanael before heading to the bathroom.

I sat next to Nathanael "thanks for coming over, I had fun" I smiled. Nathanael looked at me "me too I... I'm glad I came" he seemed nervous. I felt like I could trust him and I wanted to tell him everything but I knew I couldn't. Nobody can know that I'm Doctor Whoves.

"You okay?" He asked snapping me out of my thoughts "yeah, just thinking that's all" he looked at me and I couldn't help myself I leaned in and kissed him on the cheek. He blushed to the same colour as his hair "I'm sorry" I apologised.

"No, don't be, I... I like you too" I felt the smile creeping across my face. Then it was his turn to lean in and give me a kiss. "I'm really glad you called" he whispered. Just after he said that Adrien cleared his throat.

"So, you two are getting pretty close right?" I could tell he was teasing. "Shut up" I mumbled and glared at him.

"But you two are awesome together" I leapt at him and pinned him to the ground. "I dare you to say something stupid" I was irritated. "Okay okay I'm sorry" I decided to let him get up.

Marinette walked in "I'm not even going to ask" she sighed. She sat next to Adrien on the bed and I sat next to Nathanael again. "You two should probably stay here the night, that way you can go home in your own clothes" Adrien said.

"And I'll call Nino and Alya" he added texting one of them.