Chapter 15

It's 3am and I can't sleep so here is another chapter for you mewraculous people 😉

I tried calling Mari while I was on the way, she didn't answer. Just as I went to knock on the door Alya opened it "can I talk to Mari?" I asked hoping she would let me in.

"Mari left about five minutes ago" she said calmly. "I was just at her house, she's not there" Alya rolled her eyes "I think you're forgetting something" I tried to think what I was forgetting. Think Adrien think!

As soon as it hit me I thanked Alya and found somewhere to transform. I used the GPS to discover she was on her balcony and when she went offline I knew she had transformed back.

I made my way to hers as quickly as I physically could. I knocked on the window which she pulled open "Mari, you alright? I've been looking for you all night" even I could hear the worry in my voice.

"Yeah, I... I'm fine" I instantly knew something was wrong "I'm so sorry for everything I said when Queen Bee took control of me. I feel terrible" I didn't wait for her to say anything I was hugging her and there was nothing she could do about it.

"Wait... Y... You remember?" She sniffled "yeah and I feel horrible about everything, I didn't mean any of it, I love you Mari" I kissed her on the nose. She giggled "thank you, I'm glad you came, I... I guess in my head it didn't make sense... You liking me..." I cut her off in the middle of her rant "I don't like you, I love you my lady"

She smiled even more "wanna head to mine, I'll invite the squad" she laughed again "the 'squad' is that what we are now?" I nodded before holding her by the waist and carrying her bridal style to my house. "Put... Me... Down... Bad... Kitty" she managed to gasp between giggles.

I carefully plopped on my bed and released the transformation. Mari had buried her face in my chest "now where did my purretty purrincess go?" I joked. She instantly rolled away "NO! Not the puns! I can't bear them" as she said it I engulfed her in a bear hug. "Shh, can't wake up my mom, or Felix, or Lanah" I whispered "oh crap, dads back tomorrow, where's my mom gonna go? What if she leaves and doesn't come back?" I knew I was overthinking it but I couldn't stop myself.

"Hey, shh, I'm sure everything will work out" Mari said calmly, she didn't know it but she could always calm me down. I remembered how to breathe "you're right" I said realising I was tired. I curled up on the bed "sleepy kitty?" She asked.

"Um hum" I mumbled and pulled Mari into another hug "Adrien, I can't stay in meant to be going to Alya's" she whined.
"Just call her, please" I gave her the puppy dog, or as I preferred to call them, the kitty cat eyes. "No, not the kitty eyes, you know I can't say no to the kitty eyes.... Fine, I'll text Alya"

She text and a few seconds later her phone went off again. She looked texted back then returned "looks like I'm staying here tonight" she smiled.