Adrien/Chat Noir

This chapter was supposed to be up sooner but comicon came faster than I thought and the pic above is me as Chat 😂 hope you enjoy this chapter

Adrien POV

Natasha had been talking tactics all week and we had finally got to sparring. She tried to take me down but I managed to dodge "nice one cat boy" she complimented as I jumped straight over her.

After about an hour of that she said we should stop "you certainly seem to know what you're doing" she smiled. I twirled my baton "I've been doing this a while" I smirked. "Why did you come you don't seem to need extra training?"

"My lady came and where she goes so do I, that way I am protect her when she needs me" I answered honestly. "Loyal, I like that" she smiled before twirling her baton.

"Shall we see how the there are doing?" She asked. I smiled and opened the door "after you" she walked through the door and I followed. We stopped by Nino and Thor who were talking, I could just about hear them with my cat-like sense of hearing.

Then we stopped by Lanah Clint and Bucky who were surrounded by packets of various snacks and a large box of pizza. "Does she usually...?" Natasha asked before I answered "pretty much since she got to my house, I'm surprised there was any food left when we came here"

We visited Nathanael and Bruce who were doing yoga and relaxing "looks like he's showing you're friend ways to stay calm in battle" Natasha noted. Then we visited Alya and uncle Tony, they were both working on tech and uncle Tony was offering food. I finally knew where Lanah got it from.

We started to wander over to where Marinette and Steve were when I heard a little squeal, the kind that Mari gives when something has taken her by surprise. I ran leaving Natasha behind until I found Mari with Steve. Steve had pinned her down and she was struggling to get back up.