Marinette/Ladybug

Since I didn't update when I would have liked and I had people say they wanted Mari and Adrien chapters here is another chapter, hope you enjoy 😊

Marinette POV

We had been in America training for nearly a week and Steve was mostly helping me defend myself. "Today will be about attack because no matter how hard you try to avoid it you will have to attack at some point" he said calmly.

I grabbed my yoyo from my waist "not this time, hand it over" I reluctantly handed it over. "Today is about attack without your weapon" he placed my yoyo on the desk next to his shield.

We sparred for a while before he said "you're pretty good" and we stopped. I smiled at the compliment "but you're distracted" he said right before tripping me up "and that's what will trip you up, once you're down can you get back up?" He had me pinned and I couldn't get up.

Next thing I knew Steve was gone and a clawed hand helped me up "we're a team, you pick on her you pick on me" Chat said as I got up "and that's why we work so well together" I added. That was when I realised I didn't need to be trained, I knew what I needed to know.

"Chat, wanna go home?" I asked, he looked at me a little surprised "actually, yes I do my lady" it was only then that it occurred to me that when I was tripped I squealed and he must have heard.