Chapter 2

The new character introduced in this chapter are thanks to Bestbakerever thank you for the character hope you enjoy the introduction to her 😊

"Mom, this is My L... Girlfriend, Marinette, Mari this is my mom, Carol" I introduced. I stood awkwardly in silence for a while "so, y... Your Adrien's... M... Mom?" Mari stuttered nervously.

"Yes I had to leave when Adrien and Felix were young but I'm back now" she smiled back. Why did she have to leave? Why is she back? I couldn't get those thoughts out of my head. "Where are you staying?" Felix asked.

"Is your father out?" She replied. Something seemed off "yeah, he won't be back until Monday" I answered cautiously. "Then would it be alright for me to stay here, just until Monday?"

I couldn't decide what was off but there was definitely something "sure there's plenty of rooms" Felix answered. Mom went to pick a room "Adrien what's wrong with you?" Felix asked.

"Something doesn't feel right, I don't know I'm probably just being paranoid, but, why did she have to go? Why did she come back? Why was she gone for so long? And why doesn't she seem to want to see dad?" I had finally got that off my chest and it felt good.

"I'll keep an eye on her okay" I nodded "anyway I'm staying at Mari's house for a couple days, just until her parents get back" Mari followed me to my room and my phone started ringing "could you get that?" She answered and had a small conversation before hanging up.

"That was your dad, he says your cousin is going to be staying for a while, didn't say how long"
"Oh man... Which cousin?" I asked please don't be Jean, please don't be Jean.
"Lanah, apparently her dad isn't really taking being a single dad very well"
"Oh, yeah, uncle Tony isn't good with kids, but if Lanah is coming awesome, she's pretty cool, actually you'll probably get along really well" I stopped packing things "you mind if we stay here, can't really leave if my cousin's coming"
"Not a problem, I'll just grab a few things from home if that's ok"
"Ok, be quick" I kissed her before she transformed and jumped out the window.