Nino/Mayura

Nino POV

"So what is your power?" Thor asked. I transformed "I have musical powers like this" I played a tune on my little speaker and turned it off again "useful when we need distractions" I added.

"Very well, and how would you attack?" I couldn't answer "then you shall learn to fight" my eyes widened, he was huge there was no way I could fight him. "But, you're a god!"

Thor looked as though he was thinking "I know, Tony, we need you" I heard some kind of mumbling as a response and next thing I knew Tony was standing next to me. "So you need to learn how to fight"

Lanah POV

I watched as dad showed Nino the best way to attack and defend himself. Nino was a lot better at it than he thought. He dodged some of dads attacks and even managed to get a couple hits in there.

"So Bucky, if our training is going to be watching the others, wanna get a pizza ordered for us?" Bucky sat next to me and thought for a while. "Sure" he nodded.

"I hope I'll be having some to kiddo" Uncle Clint teased before joining us. "Of course, ooh, that looked like it hurt" I said as I saw Nino fall on his face.

Nino POV

"Ouch that hurt" I grumbled as I got back up. Thor stepped in "I shall teach him how to defend now" he moved me away from Tony who walked over to Lanah.

Thor helped me more than Tony had, for one he didn't actually hit me, accidentally or not. "Hey kid, sorry I hit you, didn't mean to!" Tony yelled over before shoving a slice of pizza in his mouth.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter comment with who you want next Mari or Adrien 😊