Chapter 21 (part 1)

Start from the beginning

"Interesting, well if you'll excuse me." He left and I gave a sigh and got dressed. Finishing up I pulled my hair back into a ponytail leaving my bangs out in front. I pulled on my combat boots, got a my twin daggers, putting them in their holsters and behind my back underneath my tank top, and left the room closing the door softly. The hall ways of the estate have always helped give me a sense of peace. I was just enjoying the silence when I heard some people talking downstairs. Getting to the kitchen I see the Mey-rin, Bardroy, and Finian.

"Hey guys. I didn't know you three where up this early." Mey-rin spoke up first.

"Oh yes y/n. We have to get up before everyone else so that we can prepare things, yes we do."

"Yeah, and if we didn't Mister Sebastian would be upset like he always is. He took away me flame thrower and that was kind of scary."

"Just imagine if he found us still asleep after 8:00. Oh I don't even want to know. What if he doesn't let me play with Pluto?!"

I looked at the three just talking to each other scared of what could happen to them. Then I remembered what I asked Sebastian a little while.
"Mey-rin did you give Sebatian the guns I asked for?"

"Why yes I did. They are out in a warehouse not to far from the estate, yes they are. I can escort you if you want, but it is easy to spot from the front door."

"Okay thank you. I'll see you all at breakfast." I was about to walk out the kitchen when Finny stopped me.

"Wait y/n. S-since you haven't e-eaten, take an apple. T-this way you don't g-get hungry w-while you're out." I took the apple and took a bite. It was sweet and easy to bite into.

"Mmm, thanks Finny." I ruffled his hair a bit and left to the warehouse. On my way I heard someone calling my name, I turn around to find Haruhi running after me.

"Hey y/n! Wait up!" I gave a small smile and waited for her to catch up.

"Morning sister. Did you see the dress on your bed?" She caught her breath and we continued walking.

"Hm? Oh yeah, what's that about. Did Tamaki do that?" I giggled at this.

"Surprisingly no, we have a guest coming over and she loves to dress people up in what she thinks are cute things. So Sebastian thought to save us all the trouble and give us clothing that he hopes she'll won't want to change. It's okay you didn't put it on, just make sure to do so before 2:00."

"Okay then. So what are you doing this morning? I walked to the kitchen and didn't find you. A maid said that you went to the warehouse not to long ago."

"Oh yeah, I was gonna go practice somethings. But since you're up we can do something else." I remembered that despite now knowing what I do she's never really seen me doing anything but hand-to-hand combat.

"Oh no it's fine. What are you gonna practice?"

"Well as you already know I'm a gang boss, and well not everyone will play fair in a fight so we always have a weapon of some kind with us at all times no matter where we are or where we go. For example, I always carry some kind of blade with me, in this case I have two."

"What?! You always have a weapon?! Even at school?!" The shock on her face was just too much I had to laugh. "I never see you with one, so how is that possible?!"