"I understand, Frank shouldn't have bothered—who's this?" she said, smiling at Billie.

"This is Billie, I've been working with him at the new record company." she explained, and he gave her a nod.

"Oh," was all her mother said, stepping aside to let him in. He set the suitcases down inside, then glanced at Willows mom, then Willow, and back.

"It's nice to meet you," he said, and she smiled.

"It's nice to meet you, too." she said, then looked at Willow. "You...you know about Gerard..."

"Yes, I think we'll be okay here." Willow told her. Billie went to put the suitcases away, and they went into the kitchen.

"I know you're upset with Frank," her mother said, looking at her. "but he genuinely cares about you."

"So does Billie." she said.

"I didn't say he doesn't, he seems nice...I just don't know him very well yet." her mother sighed.

"He's really nice, mom," she said, and her mother gave her a smile."We'll make dinner, what about that?"

"Personally, he doesn't look the cooking type." she laughed quietly, and Willow grinned.

"Alright, what're we doin'?" Billie appeared in the doorway, smiling.

"Making dinner." Willow said, and he walked over to her. "What are we making?"

"Chicken and rice," her mother told them. "I've had chicken in the fridge for a couple of days, I kept forgetting about it. Just fry it, I guess."

"I'll get it—" she and Billie said at the same time.

"I'm the best fryer in the whole damn recording company." Billie said, grinning cheekily at her and she hit his arm.

"I personally thought Mike would be better at it than you," Willow stated.

"You kill me, Willow." he said, and she stuck her tongue out at him.

They were woken up by her mother, who practically dragged Willow to the car, with Billie tripping behind them since they were both half asleep. They sat in the back of the car, and Willow took a long glance over at Billie, who was falling asleep again. "What...mom?" she was ready to fall back asleep as well.

"Christina's having the baby!" her mom yelled, causing Billie to jump, hitting his head on the headrest. Willow suddenly woke up, and grinned. She was grateful they had fallen asleep in the living room, still in the clothes they had on from that day.

"We got here just in time!" she said to Billie, who only smiled at her.

They arrived at the hospital, greeted by Ryan and Isabella. "Hot damm, who's this?"

"This is Billie."

"I'm goin' to California after this," she said, elbowing Ryan.

"This is Ryan and Isabella." Willow told him, and he nodded at them, muttering a small 'hey' before Diana almost interrupted him.

"Willow, I thought we'd seen the last of you." she said, then eyed Billie. "Who is this?"

"My name is Billie. Billie Joe Armstrong, and you'd be?" he said and she blanched slightly.

"I'm Cristina's mother." she said, her rude tone returning, then glared at Ryan. "I'd appreciate if none of you caused a scene—I know Brendon—"

"What's fuckin' up, she's having her baby already?" Willow jumped at the loud voice from behind them, and turned to see a tall man with short, black hair.

"Willow, this is Brendon, my boyfriend." Ryan said, and Willow smiled at him.

"You're Willow? It's nice to meet you, I've heard a bunch about you." Brendon said smiling at her. "All, pretty good things."

"Good. It's nice to meet you." she nodded.

"Hey, man, I'm Billie." he said as Brendon looked over at him.

"I haven't hear—oh shit—dude, you're from that band!" Brendon said, pointing at him, then began laughing.

"Yeah," he laughed too, then, Brendon didn't really know what to say, so he walked over to Ryan.

"Where's Frank?" Isabella asked, and Willow shrugged. "I'll go call him."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:))))))))))))))