Chapter 11: Airport

"We'll be there in about five minutes, I'll alert security." Says Drew as the airport starts to come into view.

"Alrighty." I say as I grab my carry on bag and my sunglasses. We then pull up to the air port and already the paps have found us and through the window I could see more flashes of camera lights and groups of people clustered together, must be one of the girls I thought. Drew then steps out the car and heads to the back and grabs my suitcase and I scoot closer to the door waiting for him. He then stops in front of the door and starts to tell paparazzi to back up, as usual they don't listen and try to get even closer. Suddenly all their heads turn back to the airport and some start to move back. I then see a tall blonde who I recognized instantly and I quickly get out the car and a lot of the paps move back over.

"Taylor!" I yelled. She smiles and rushes over to me and we greet each other with a hug. The paps cameras start flashing like crazy.

"No bad blood??"

"Where are you guys heading off to?"

"On a weekend get away?"

That and many more other questions are asked. We simply ignore them and I take my suitcase from Drew while thanking  him and stay behind him as he,Taylor, her security guard and I all make our way into the airport. The madness grew and grew as we continued our way stopping to take pictures with fans and met up with the girls as we continued our way over to security check. Behind us we heard Ari and Val's names being shouted and we then all greeted each other.

"Hey!" I say as I throw my arms around them.

"Oh my goodness I am so ready for this vacation." Val says as she turns her back to the cameras.

"I like how we actually think paparazzi won't find us." Ari states. We all laugh and shake our heads in shame.

"It's the hope that they don't is what keeps us going." I add in.

" I just hope they don't get any terrible ones of us like they did a couple years ago when we were in Paris for fashion week." Taylor says. We all laugh remembering how the wind was insane that day and our hair was all over the place and we tried to eat ice cream.

"Oh yeah, and we all rushed back to the hotel to get the ice cream out, all of us and like two sinks." I added. We all burst into fits of laughter remembering it as if it were yesterday.

Soon enough we were seated first class on our way to Hawaii.

______________________
________________________

"Yassssss!!!! Alohaaaa!" I squealed as we walked through the air port to the car waiting out side for us.

"Bea landed about an hour ago and she's parked out front." Taylor said as she clicks off her phone.

"Which one is it?" I ask as I see all the cars with suitcases being thrown into the trunks and family and friends hugging.

"The black one she said." Taylor says as she looks up from her phone and scans the cars.

"Could she be a little more specific theirs like six of them." Ari says as she chuckles.

"Let's pick a random one and just get in it." Val says as a joke.

"Oh yeah, because that's very safe." I say as we all laugh. 

"There she is!" Taylor says as we all look at Bea sitting in the drivers seat of a black Jeep Wrangler unlimited rolling down the tinted window and waving at us.

"Yay, vacation!!" I shout as we rush over to her. She jumps out the car and gives us all a hug and we throw our stuff in the trunk and jump into the car as fast as we can.

"No one noticed you guys, I'm surprised." She says as she starts the car up.

"We lost the paps in LA, don't worry I give it another two hours tops before were spotted." Just as I said that a flash went off, we all looked down to the ground in habit to not be blinded by the flash, but the flashes didn't come in our direction.

"Looks like some one else we may know has decided to take a vacation as well." Bea says.

"Yay, the paps won't be chasing just us." Taylor says as she turns on the radio and we all sing along and talk as we drive to the hotel.