Chapter One: "HollyWood's Angel herself."

I stand by on the side lines waiting for my que.

"Please Welcome Hollywood's Angel, Belinda-Rose Tanner!!" I hear the host say as the crowd erupts in cheers. The stage manager opens the door for me.

I walk out and I hear my latest hit song,
"Fire Heart." playing.

I turn the corner and the camera man
Zooms the camera onto face and then zooms out as I walk down the small opening between the two isles. I stop by a little girl with blonde hair and glasses who smiles wide as she sees me. I return the smile and give her a hug as a flash goes off from her mother I assume, taking a picture of the moment.

"Hey, girly." I say.

"Oh my goodness, I love you, your so pretty." She says as we separate from the hug. I feel terrible because she is now in tears.

"Your so sweet, what's your name?" I ask. I'm aware the Interviewers are getting impatient, but I can't just leave a little girl crying like that.

"Jessica." She says.

"Well that's a lovely name, for a lovely girl." I say as I give her one last squeeze and stand up.

"Thank you." She says.

I smile down at her and then continue to walk down the isle and wave to the watchers in the bleachers.

"Hi." I say to Kelly and Michale as I enter Kelly's waiting arms.

"Hi, wow, you smell so good." She says over the loud claps from the crowd.

"Thank you." I say.

"Hello, welcome." Michale says as he stoops down to my height for a hug.

Wow this guy is super tall.

We then take our seats and the crowd still hasn't died down. Kelly and Michale both look at me with an expression saying, 'wow.'

"Okay then, settle down." Kelly says.

The crowd starts to get quieter.

"Wow, I've never seen them this crazy." Michale say's.

I laugh a little and glance out at the crowd as one of the camera men zooms in on my face.

"Is this something that happens regularly for you, are you use to this?" Kelly asks.

"Yes, this happen's a lot, am I used to it, no, not at all." I say.

"And what about the little girl over there-" Kelly says as she points to Jessica, I look over at her and smile as we make eye contact, a camera man walks over to her with a camera and I can tell the she's nervous by the way her eyes go wide, and her face brightens in red.

"Jessica." I say as I look back over to Kelly.

"Yes, Jessica, do you often stop what your doing to give time for your fans?" She asks.

"Yeah, I think it's very important to interact with someone, or people and fans who support what your doing as a career and to thank them and let them know that you appreciate them." I say.

"Wow, that's amazing, what would you say is the most craziest fan experience?" Michale asks.

"Well,-" I start as I think of one.

"There was this one time when I was in Paris, and I was with my grandparents and we were just looking at the Eiffel Tower, then when we were walking back to the hotel, a huge group of fans started to surround us and then the security team was called in and my grandparents were freaking out-" The three of us start laughing.