Chapter Five: I need a vacation.

"And once you agree to the first one, just know, you are agreeing for any possible sequel as well as trilogy." I hear June say through the phone as I rush to grab my purse and drag my suitcases out the door.

"Yes, actually I'm hoping that just that happens, but listen June, I need to hurry and get to the air port, so I'll have to call you back." I say as I hand one suitcase to David, he's my personal chauffeur when it came to work related things, such as driving me to set, airports, meetings, and auditions. Other then that, I drive myself, which as weird as it may sound, isn't very often as most sixteen year olds. David and I make our way over to the car the best we can.

It's barely five in the morning and I have to put shades on because the paps, have yet once again surprised me.

"BELINDA!BELINDA! Flash us that million dollar good girl smile!"

"BELINDA!IS IT TRUE THAT YOU AND TAYLOR SWIFT ARE ON BAD TERMS?!"

No, actually, I'm going out to see her show in LA soon.

"BELINDA! Who's your latest love interest?!"

"Move out the way. Get back." Drew commands as he appears in front of me.

"Good morning Drew." I say.

"Good morning Ms.Tanner." He says.

"Did you sleep well?" I ask him as I hand David another suite case.

"Belinda, please my job." He says, as usual, I'll try to start a conversation and he shuts it down. Something about he has to always be on high alert or some thing.

"Gosh, such a buzz kill in the morning." I say chuckling a little as I hand the last suitcase to David, and Drew leads with an arm placed securely on my upper back and another out to push back the paparazzi.

David rushes to the front to start up the car as Drew opens up the door for me and helps me in. I scoot over to the other end so that I'm not on the side most of the paps are, but the stupid light was still on in the back, so their for they saw me move over and rushed to the other side of the car. I buckle up and wait for Drew to hop in the front passenger seat.

"Let's chase the day boys!" I say as I sip on my chai tea.

______________________
_________________________

"What did you think about Paige Royal?" June asks me. Currently I am one of the judges for the role of Tess, and I have been sitting next to June and Marie, along with Roxy, the casting director and Richard, the director himself, for the last 7 hours.

"She had the look, with the baby face, the hair color and eyes, but I personally didn't think that she had the right voice, you know what I mean, maybe it's just me, but when I pictured Tess, I pictured her with a soft and light voice, Paige's voice wasn't really it, maybe it's not a big factor, but that's just pretty much all." I say.

"Yeah, I agree with Belinda, when I was writing Tess, I did have her as, or, envisioned her with a soft and gentle voice, Paige, didn't really make that mark." Marie says.

Every one on the table nodded their heads and Richard set aside Paige's head shot in the pile of hundreds of other girls who've auditioned today.

"Okay guys, it's 4:30 should we take a lunch?" Richard says.

"Yes, I haven't eaten all day!" I say. Aside from the peanuts on the plane, and my chai tea that's it.

"Alright, everyone just meet back here at 5:30, oh except you, two." Richard says pointing to June and I.

I pick up my coat and give him a confused look.

"Why not?" I ask as I put my coat on and grab my purse.

"You have to be at an interview at 6, and from their you have to do your guest star appearance on that Nickelodeon show." June pipes in as she scrolls through her notes.

"From there, your radio interview." She adds.

"Then at stage 8 by 9." She continues.

"Then at ten your interview with Jimmy."

"Then to the airport and you can go home." She says as she shuts off her phone and puts it away.

"Busy!Busy!Busy!" She says.

"Are you going to come with me?" I ask her, usually it's either her or Mark.

"Yes, but I have to then try and set you up a few interviews for tomorrow." She says.

"Come along now." She says.

"Thank you for having us, we will see you in Reno for the Day auditions next week." June says.

I give them all a hug and thank them and walk out the back with June, and Washington's breeze hits me sending shivers.

"So where should we go?" I ask June.

"How about that one Chinese restaurant we went to last time we were here." June says walking across the street.

So far no paparazzi, well this is surprising.

"Sounds good." I say.

_________________________
__________________________

I step into the warmth of my house and notice suitcases, my parents must be back from Paris.

"Mom? Dad?" I yell out as I take my shoes off and hang up my coat.

I am exhausted, its currently 12:30 am, and I have been up since 4:00 am today.

"Hey, sweetie!" My mom smiles wide as she opens up her arms for a hug.

"Hey mom, how was the trip?" I ask her as we separate from the hug.

"Oh, it was lovely." She says as we walk into the kitchen.

"Tea?" She asks.

"No, I'm good, I'm really tired, but where's dad?" I ask her as I lean on the counter.

"Right here." I hear my dad say as he walks into the kitchen.

"Hey dad." I say walking over to him for a hug.

"Hey pumpkin." he says as he starts to tilt to the left then back to the right as we hug.

"Ddaaaaad." I say through laughter.

"By the way, congrats on landing the role." My mother says as she sips her cup of tea. My dad finally lets go the hug and i smile.

"Yeah, I'm very excited." I say then yawn.

"We're very proud of you."My dad says as he walks back over to my mom and gives her a hug.

"Now, missy, get some sleep, June told me to tell you that you need to be at the hotel at seven." My mom says.

"Yay! I'll get to sleep in!" I say as I start to make my way to the stairs.

"Good night family!!" I yell.

"Good night sweetie!" They yell back.

____________________
___________________________

I pull the cover over my head and stare at my ceiling thinking about how crazy the next few days are going to be.

"I need a vacation." I say before my eyelids grow heavy.