Chapter Eight : Oh No, Not on My Watch.

"Hey Ari, are you busy this weekend?" I ask Ari as she picks up the phone.

"No, don't think so why what's up?" She asks.

"Well, since I'm going to be on block for pretty much the rest of the year, with the movie and the promoting for the movie, I figured I wanted to take a vacation us and the girls you know." I say as I finish putting on my lip gloss and grabbed my sun glasses.

"Well, let's see, it's Wednesday now, so I'll ask my agent and see if I have anything and if I could take this weekend off and I'll get back to you." She says.

"Okay, that would be great, actually you know what, I'll just start a group chat." I say as I rush down the stairs to reset the alarm system and let Drew in.

"Good Morning." I say as I see him, he greets me and automatically rushes over to the window to see if anyone is lurking.

"Okay, then I'll talk to you in the chat." She says.

"K. Byeeee." I say.

"Byeeeee." She says with a small laugh then I hang up and call for Drew.

"Would you like some food?" I ask Drew as he looks out the window.

"No thanks, and I think David is almost here." He says. I check my phone 6:30 am.

"Yeah he said he'll be here at 6:40 so just let me grab my chai and a few strawberries and I'll meet you on the porch, oh and is the crowd big?" I ask him from the kitchen.

"About ten or so." He says, implying to the paps.

"Okay, not too bad." I say.

"I'll be out front." He says.

"Alrighty." I say before he closes to front door. I write a good morning letter as I usually do when I leave before my parents wake up and tell them the time I should be home. I drop some strawberries into a ziplock bag and grab my purse and chai tea as I exit the house, turning on the alarm system, keeping it on stay.

As I walked out I saw David coming through the gate and many paps trying to get photos, but Henry and Tom the gate men, yelled at them to move away.

Drew opens the door for me and I thank him as I step into the car.

"Off to the studio boys." I say as I grab a strawberry.

_______________________
__________________________

"Your my flash light....."

"That's the one! Great lets play it back!!" I hear Maroon, my producer say as I finished the fifth take on "Flash Light" .

"Hold on!" I say as I rush out of the booth to hear it.

I swayed side to side along with the song as I recorded myself on snap chat to show my fans a preview.

" I like it. Yes!" I say as I give him a high five.

"Okay so take a lunch and then we will go over, Pure heart." He says.

"Sounds good to me." I say.

As I sit in the back of the car and wait for the paps and fans to move out of the way, I start the group chat.

To: "The Maufia"
From: Killa
'Are u guys free this weekend'

A while ago when everyone on the planet earth was obsessed over the name 'squad' referring it to their group of friends, I decided to suggest our group of friends to not be basic and call our selves 'The Maufia' and we all came up with ridiculous nick names. (A/N True story lol)

Big Tony (Valerie)
Jannet, Agent, said that I'm suppose to be heading over to Hawaii for a shoot, on Friday, but I think I'm done afterwards.

Pete (Aria)
Same, lol same manger

Boss (taylor)
After Thursday I don't really have much, so I'm free

BUBBLES (Bea)
Nothing!! Help me from boredom!!

Me:
@pete @bt. How ironic is it that I was planning to head to Hawaii for a small get away😱

Bubbles:
HAWAII!!! YES! IM IN!

Boss:
A small get away sounds nice and yay! Sunshine and beach!

Big Tony:
Lol really?!

Pete:
It's meant to be, guys I feel it something epic is going to happen on this trip!

Me:
Haha lol right! But airplane or jet?

Bubbles:
Jet

Big Tony:
Ari and I are ready on schedule for a flight so... Air plane!

Pete:
Yeah it would be easier, it's a LAX 11:00 am, flight 345, I think we can get a couple of more tickets

Boss:
Sounds good, I will check for some rn. Brb.

Me:
K, let us know what u find!

I look back up to see that we are still crowded in. I was going to just stay put by the left window, but Drew had told me to move over to the middle seat and that security was on their way. I move over just a little because of the paparazzi's flashes. I notice one of my fans trying to get closer to the car when a pap knocks her over. Oh no, not on my watch.

"Drew, I have to get out." I say.

"You have a death wish." He says as he unbuckles his seat belt.

"Not me, that paparazzi that knocked my fan over." I say as I see that several of my fans have already helped her up and they are yelling the paparazzi's head off.

"Drew come on, please." I say.

"Okay okay, it's just a little funny to see you get all worked up." He says With a laugh.

"Haha ha, I'm laughing uncontrollably hard." I say sarcastically. Drew gets out the car and fans have gone silent and moved back from the car as he waves his arms around. He then opens my door and I quickly get out and am greeted by screams and a few people singing my songs. I smile and Wave but then turn to the girl that was knocked down.

"Sweetie, are you okay?"
I ask her. She looks in awe and then shakes her head as she rubs her arm that was a little scratched up. I give her a hug and she walks  over to that paparazzi guy.

"Sir, I believe you owe her an apology." I say to him he continues to click away on
His camera.

"Sir."
I say once again.

"Alright, Alright, I am sorry." He says and then quickly grabs his camera once again.

"Thank you." I say. I give the girl another hug before security makes her go.

"Let's get back into the car." Drew says.