Chapter Ten: Late Night Skype and Early Morning hype

I rush to my laptop as soon as I hear Skype ringing. I look to see that it was Ari, perfect other wise I would have had to take the towel off of my head.

"Waaaazzzzzupppp???!!" I say as I answer. Instead of seeing just Ari, I saw Taylor, Bea, and Val as well.

"Hey! Look who finally answered!!" Tay says as she strokes her cat, Olivia.

"Yes, yes i know you've all missed me." I say as I flip my towel as if it were my hair.

"Yes, yes we did that's why we called you like 7 times." Aria says.

"Oh my goodness really?" I say.

"Yeah." Bea says as she starts  laughing.

"Oopsie, sorry guys I was in the shower." I say.

"Sorry doesn't cut it!" Val says.

"I know, forgive me!!" I say as I start to fake cry and plead.

"I'll think about it." Val says as she flips her hair. We all start laughing.

"So how was everyone's day?" I say as I start to scroll through Instagram and check as many notifications as I can.

"Good."

"Tiring."

"Busy."

"One.Word. Sleep."

"Wow, that's pretty much how my day went." I say as I start laughing.

"Oh gosh." Taylor says as she dies of laughter. The rest of us look at her as if she had grown three heads.

"Yo, where did taytay go?"
I say.

"Guys, look at , Belinda, your going to love it, TMZ." She says.

"Oh dear." I say as I head to TMZ.com.

"Woah, that's embarrassing!" I say as I start laughing my head off. The girls soon join in as they see the photo of me in an awkward position where I looked like I was about to hit the whip but at the same time I had an itch on my back and tried to scratch it, and let's not even begin to talk about my face. After we laughed and made our jokes about it, we finally calmed down.

"Okay, note to self never ever dance in public....like ever." I say. They all nod their heads and chuckle.

"Gosh, they catch me at the most random of times I swear." I say as I shake my head.

"Oh my gosh, you guys should read about the latest dirt on Carson Bates, that man is very busy." Bea says.

"Yikes." I say as I scroll through the article about him and his current arrest.

"Honestly it is so annoying when someone who has such a huge platform and is such a big influence on their fans, slowly starts to throw this opportunity to change the world, with the swipe of his hand, like it's just frustrating." I set my phone onto my desk and sigh.

"I'm so ready for our trip to Hawaii." I say.

"Which reminds me, I've already Got the tickets and we are all set." Tay says.

"YASSSS and thank you, I'll pay you back." I say.

"No need my dear friend." She says.

"That's sweet, but I'll get you something in Hawaii then." I say.

"Deal." She says.

"Alright guys I think I'm going to go to bed." I say. Everyone nods their heads and we all say good night and I then shut my lap top off. I get up from my desk and fall onto my bed, falling asleep right away.

_______________________
_________________________

"Morning mom!" I say as I rush down the stairs and see my mom sipping on her coffee while reading a book.

"Morning sweetie." She says as I give her a hug.

"Are you all set for your interview?" She asks.

"Yeah, Drew is outside with David so I'll be leaving now, I should be home around 9 or so, because I need to pack for this weekend." I say as I grab my purse and take  some almonds in a bag and  a water bottle.

"Okay, text me when the interview is over! Oh and where do you want to go for lunch!" She says.

"Yes, ma'am, and I'll text you, love you bye!" I say as I laugh and close the door. I see Drew and says good morning.

"Morning." I say.

"It's quiet today." He says.

"Yes, like music to my ears." I say with a smile as I hop into the car greeting David as Drew closes my door. On our way to the interview I listened to music and scrolled through Twitter. We finally pulled up and got out the car, to be greeted by screams from the other side of the gate. A half hour later the set director of Ellen is counting down from 5, and I start to sing "Rock Bottom."

"What are we fighting for? Seems like we do it just for fun....."

As I finish  the bridge and the last chorus is about to kick in, the big balloons and confetti start to fall all over the crowd, and everyone sings out loud and dances to the beat.

"Cause we keep coming back for more...."

I take a deep breath as I bow and wave to the crowd, and then camera B starts to zoom out and focus's on Ellen.

"That was the one and only Belinda- Rose Tanner, coming up an interview with this lovely young lady, see you after the break." She says.

"Cut!" Yells the set director.

"Ellen!!" I say as I rush over to her and give her a big hug.

"Lindy, how have you been, I tried to see you before the show but you were mobbed with the crew and I thought better not its early and she's a diva." She says, jokingly.

"Not even, I could be half asleep and I'd wake up just for you, anyways I need to find a bathroom so I'll see you in a few." I say as I rush to a restroom.

"3...2...1.."

"And welcome back, we are joined today with the lovely Belinda-Rose Tanner who Just performed her song, 'Rock Bottom.' Hello Belinda how are you?" Ellen says.

"Hey Ellen and I'm doing great how about you?" I say.

"Fabulous thanks for asking, so uh tell us about how um this happened, I think we have the photo... Oh there it is." She says and the audience starts laughing as they notice that awful picture of me dancing.

"That, well, that is a terrible attempt of me dancing, very terrible. " I say as the crowd breaks into fits of laughter. We continue on with the rest of the interview and finish around 10 am. I then head home and quickly rush and shove everything into my suitcase and make my way to the airport.