Ch 73. Hunt For A Dress

Start from the beginning

I had forgot what I was goin to say because I have an ability of losing myself into my own thoughts but she gave me a hit on my shoulder which kind of woke me up.

"Oh yeah! Custom made!" I said.

"You want a custom made dress...?" she said with irony. But then it was like she finally got the meaning and repeated it, this time with enthusiasm.

"That would be so perfect!" I squealed and felt girly for once. "Do you know how awesome you are?" I retoricly asked her.

"Of course!" she jumped on me and made the car move a bit.

"Wait." I stopped her. She tilted he head and from my point of view it looked hilarious since she was kind of on top of me with the bad attempt of hugging me that could easily be misunderstood. "How do I buy a custom made dress?"

Wait, I'll pause her just for the comedy's sake. It was silent. Let's go slow motion before her reaction. But by now I guess you already know the reaction... Maybe I'm a bit too predictable?

Now let's start!

Everything that left her mouth was 'Hahaha's and mispronounced 'Omy gaaawd!'s. I'm not really good with details. Let's forget that since you have your own imaginations.

"You're just so awesome." she finally let out real words. She went silent, with that silence after the best joke ever.

"You haven't answered my question..." I reminded her which made her chuckled, that little explosion before the volcano but she seemed to be able to stop this time.

"You really don't know?"

"I'm not really a rich girl like you, of course I don't know."

"True. But we'll take this some other day. Tell me the details and I'll help you out with a great designer." She stepped out of the car and so did I as we separated to our different dorms. I was going to change but when I turned around I could only see everything slow motion.

My hair flew by my sudden move and so did the chic necklace that Justin had forced into my Sarah closet. The necklace hit my arm and my hair landed on my back as I saw Darrén in front of me. I had forgotten about him since I told Ambreal.

Those feelings I had at this exact spot two days ago returned. Plus yesterday, when they all fought. That's still a mystery.

It felt like I was going to cry and I was sick of it. I don't want to cry in front of him anymore. I want to look strong in front of him! I want him to think that I am a girl that has confidence and won't let anything burden me.

He started approaching me. Again, the slow motion mode clicked and it felt like an eternity.

"Di-Did Chris tell you about the fight yesterday...?" he looked away while scratching his back head nervously. Normally I always had to make up the lies but he seemed to understand now, and fix it for me. I nodded.

"Uh... It was just... It was between Kevin and me."

"Yeah. I know that." I said.

"But it wasn't because of what he did in the past. It was because of... something he was planning to do." he nervously explained.

It was awkward I couldn't stand it. I wanted to disappear.

"But about that thing... It's not a big deal if you bring him here. As long as you don't... Don't fall for his tricks. He's a guy that'd do anything to lure someone, okay?"

It was as if he tried to protect a chicken from a snake. Whatdoes he mean? If he wouldn't want me to get 'eaten' then why'd he even let me be with the snake?