-+2+-

Blake

I woke up feeling warmer than usual. I looked up and saw Yang. I smiled and snuggled into her. Her arm was wrapped around my waist.

Weiss was awake, Ruby was sitting in her lap, watching videos on her scroll. Ruby snored softly. Weiss had a smile on her face.

"Morning." I said softly. Weiss looked at me with a worried.

"Morning, did you sleep okay?" She asked. I nodded.

"What happened yesterday?" She asked. I sighed softly.

"I'll tell you when everyone's awake." She nodded. I felt Yang move under me. Her lilac eyes opened.

"Morning Kitty." She said kissing my forehead. I smiled and pecked her on the lips. She giggled pulling me closer.

"Are you going to tell them?" She asked. I nodded. She looked at me curiously. "Did you tell me everything?"

"N-No, and I will." I said. She had a hurt look on her face. "I'm sorry, I'll tell you everything. Even if I don't want to." I said softly. She sat up.

"It's okay, were not rushing you to tell us everything." She said holding me. I nodded.

"I know, I'm rushing myself." I said softly. She kissed my forehead.

"Ow!" Weiss said. I looked over at her and Ruby. Weiss was holding her ear. Ruby was giggling. "She flicked my ear." Weiss whined.

Ruby moved her hands and kissed her ear. "You happy now?" She asked. Weiss nodded.

"So, what were you going to tell us Blake?" Weiss asked. I sighed. Yang pulled me closer to her.

"Um, I'm a faunus." I mumbled. Ruby squealed and Weiss shrugged.

"I already knew, Yang talks in her sleep." She said. I slapped Yang's arm.

"I was a-" Weiss stopped me.

"I won't be mad I already know everything about you, I saw your file in my dad's office." She said like it was nothing. I glared at her.

"Weiss, that could've contained something personal." I said. She smirked.

"She was a member of the White Fang." Weiss said. I frowned. "Before they were evil." She said.

I looked at Yang. Her mouth was open. "Wh-What!?" She said. I nodded sitting up. Ruby's eyes were wide.

"But there's something else, I know a lot about them. Since I left knowing their plans, they send people after me. To kill me. Those wolves we saw yesterday, I know them. They're here for me." I said.

Yang pulled me into a hug. "I won't let them, no one is taking you from me." She said. I felt a tear hit my neck. "I can't lose someone again." She cried softly. Ruby whimpered.

"Yang..." I whispered. I kissed her cheek. She wiped away some of her tears. They just came back faster. Then someone knocked on the door. I stood up, but Yang pulled me back. "I need to answer the door." I said softly. She didn't let go. I stood up, bringing her with me. She let go when she was standing.

When I opened the door Alex stood there her tail between her legs. "I need your help." She said with a whimper. "Xavier is gone, Elliot hasn't eaten for days." She said.

"Why should I help you?" I ask coldly. She looked up at me.

"Your the only faunus I know." She said. "Elliot won't leave our room and Lexi is gone for a mission." She said crying.

"Maybe I would if you didn't want to kill me." I spat. She froze. "What, your cover wasn't that good anyways."

"What?" She asked surprised. "I'm being forced to, if I didn't they would kill me and my sister. Elliot and Xavier would be to, we were supposed to kill you weeks ago. But I told them not to, because I thought we were still friends!" She yelled. Yang walked up from behind me. Her aura was burning.

"Don't talk to her that way." Yang said menacingly. Alex stepped closer to her.

"Don't tell me what to do, I'm an alpha!" She yelled. Alex was surrounded by a red tint. Yang's hair was burning gold. Her eyes that were once purple turned red.

"Stop please." I said pushing Yang inside and shutting the door. Alex stopped growling instantly.

"Look, I'm sorry for everything. I'll just go." She turned to leave but I grabbed her wrist.

"No, I'll help you. Just don't kill me or my friends." I said.

"Trust me I won't, once my pack is back together we're leaving." She said sadly. "I'm going to call Lexi, I can't risk losing my other half." She said walking away.

I leaned against the door and sighed. Great now I have to deal with Yang. I opened the door and Yang was on the ground Ruby was on her back sitting. "It's about time." Weiss said coldly.

"What?" I asked stepping back. Ruby got off of Yang.

"You trusted her?" She asked. I froze, Yang's eyes were red. "So, your just going to leave us Blake, your real team?" She asked.

"No, I'm just helping." I said. She looked at the ground. When she looked up again her eyes were lilac.

"I'm going with you, I still don't trust them." She said. She pulled me into a hug. I smiled, I hugged back.

"What!? She jus-" Ruby cut her off with a kiss. Weiss's scowl disappeared. She blushed.

"I love you." Yang mumbled. I smiled and kissed her.

"I love you too." I said smiling. She picked me up and dropped me on my bed.

"Night Kitten." She said climbing onto her bunk.