Shockingly, he was observing her.

     Rys just hopes that he doesn't find her ugly. She isn't that pretty. Her face is only average, but she hopes that doesn't get in the way for Bled to like her for who she really is.

     "What are you looking at?" she hesitated.

      "You."

     She blushed. "Why?"

     Mr. Cross couldn't help but smirk to her adorable stammers. She's so cute! He went towards her form, brushing away some of her hair to see more of her beauty.

     So beautiful ∩^ω^∩

     "Just observing your beauty," he softly said as he placed his cold hand on her warm cheeks, stroking it in a tender manner. Rys's face burned even more as she quickly looked away from the man.

     "Stupid mate," she mumbled.

     Bled's smirk ripped into a small smile as he now began to finger comb her silky black hair. So soft and aah. How could he not want a mate like this human girl? Despite being stupid, this girl is so cute and funny.

     "Yeah, I'm stupid."

     "-only for you though." ✌︎('ω'✌︎ ) He grinned his silly grin, causing for her to face him with very pink cheeks. Somehow, her heart fluttered at that weird sight. Only for her? She cracked out a laugh as she pointed out that those damn words are too overused to be even true.

     "Yeah." He blushed.

     Shaking her head, she took off his hand from her hair as she rubbed it with hers. As expected, she felt tingles. A sign that they are mates. Somehow, a memory struck her.

     "- You got tons of soulmate."

     Tons of soulmates, it echoed. Of course. Lets not forget that Mr. Cross is not her only mate. There are others too. Four other mates in fact. She froze. How the h*ck could she forget it?

Rys doesn't have mate, but mates!

What should she do now? Should she tell Bled or nah? Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh! ʕʘʘʔ I am dead. I know.

"Rys, are you fine?"

Ah, sh*t! She almost shocked. Thankfully, she was able to compose herself as she nodded at him, reluctant to look into his bright blue eyes that were filled with concern.

"Yeah, just something."

Just something? Bled nodded his head, but her words aren't able to trick him. She is obviously worrying about something. He was in complete concern, but he knew that his mate doesn't want to talk about it. So what he did is that he looked down at their intertwined hands.

What should he do for his mate to be happy? A sigh escaped his lips. What should he do? It took him for awhile to think of an idea. A date? Of course, a date! ٩(❛๑

      "Rys?"

"Yeah?"

He blushed as he perceived that her attention is on him now. Fightin, Bled! (ò_óˇ) He sighed for several times, mustering courage. As a result, Rys got curious, so she leaned her face closer to her mate.

Bled gulped.

"Could you-" No, that isn't right.

"Could I-" Of course, I could.

He whispered, a bit too fast and shaky. "Could we go out later?"

What? The human girl gawked at the man with shock and attempted to compose herself. Go out later? She put on a straight face. "Like a date, you mean?"

"A date!"

"Yes, yes! A date," he exclaimed while his cheeks were burning red in absolute shame. His eyes were still gazing at their hands before gently retreating his hand to himself.

Please say yes. (⁎⁍̴̆Ɛ⁍̴̆⁎)

The vampire had never asked someone out on a date without having an evil intention, so this is clearly his first time for genuinely asking someone out on a date. "So what do you say?"

Please don't reject him. T^T

He reverted his blue eyes to her green eyes, letting her see his emotions. His pure intentions, and the hope in his eyes. Rys saw it all, causing her to flush a little.

Reject him or nah - she isn't sure. Now that she had recalled her other mates, she isn't sure whether it's going to be a good idea if she accepts it. If only he's the only one for her, she might have easily said yes.

She sighed. "I'll say-"

"Rys," he pleaded, desperate and sad.

"Please."

That damn please paused her. Unsure and confused, she looked away from him. Please, it echoed in her mind. It wouldn't hurt to say yes, right?

     "I'll say yes."

Bled beamed. In a blink of an eyes, he hugged her so hard. Joy filled his system as he couldn't believe that she said that. Yes? She said yes? He wanted to jump in happiness. Rys froze, but she let him do that.

"Thank you, Rys. Thank you. Thank you. You won't regret this. I'll make this date the best date you could ever had."

She smiled, nodding, as she listened to his soft murmurs of joy. Her eyes were closed as she hopes for the hug to last forever where there is peace, joy, and one mate to care and love for.