Chapter 10

I am not your average innocent girl. Even though I have been busy with the dancing and hanging out with the One Direction boys, I have been going out partying a lot. What can I say, old habits die hard.

I go out, get drunk, wake up naked in a strangers bed, quickly run away and hope I did not give him my phone number. Even if I did, they usually never call, but when they do it is a nightmare. They keep calling and texting for a whole day, asking where I am, if I want to meet up later, blah blah blah.

Unfortunately, the guy I met a couple of nights ago choses tonight of all nights to keep texting and calling me. I barely watched any of Pirates of the Caribbean 3 because I kept having to check my phone, recline his calls and delete his texts.

Harry acted like he didn’t care and was concentrating on the movie, but I could see that he knew exactly what was going on. The calling and texting finally stopped. I came back into the room. The movie was over, Louis was fast asleep on the sofa and Harry was just sitting on the floor waiting for me.

“Is it over now?” Harry didn’t even look at me. I knew what he meant.

“Yeah, I think so.” There was a long pause. I wasn’t sure what to say. 

Harry just sighed and stood up. “Come on, help me get Louis to bed.”

We picked him up and dragged him to bed. Well, I tried. I wasn’t very strong, and  did almost drop him once. When we plunked him down on his bed, his head hit the wall.

“Oh my god I’m sorry.” I didn’t mean that to happen. Harry laughed.

“He’s fine. Look, he didn’t even wake up.” Harry was right, Louis was still fast asleep. I covered him in his blanket, closed his door and returned to the living room. Harry and I started tidying up.  I thought the night was over, but it wasn’t.

“Hey look!” Harry said pointing at the TV. “Love Actually is starting.” He seemed excited.

“What’s that?” I had no idea what he was talking about. He looked shocked.

“Its one of my favorite movies. Want to watch?” Harry turned the lights back down so we could watch the movies easier, sat back down in the blankets that were left and patted the space next to him.

“What’s it about?” It was only about 11 so I wasn’t tired at all yet. I sat down, leaning my back against the sofa.

“It’s a romance Christmas story. Its absolutely amazing.” He moved so he was next to me. He was nice and warm.

“Sounds good.” So we started watching. It wasn’t bad at all.

In the middle of the movie Harry did the cliché yawn, stretch and put his arm around the girls shoulder. It felt nice, so I leaned my head against his shoulder. I could have stayed like that for ages, but the movie did come to an end.

He looked down at me. “So, what did you think?” I looked up, and our faces have never been this close before. Our noses were almost touching.

“It was alright.” I wasn’t sure what I was saying. I did the mistake of looking into his eyes. Those green beautiful eyes that were looking right back at me. I bit my lip. I think I nervous. I never usually became nervous. How could just one boy make me feel this way? And what was this feeling?  Did I really care that much?

His eyes wandered around my face and he turned his head slightly. It all felt like a dream. I closed my eyes. In only seconds, his soft lips were touching mine. Our lips synchronized with each others. It was a kiss of passion, and yet it was gentle and lovely.

What was I doing? What was happening to me? My belly felt like it was going to explode. What was this? Was this what it felt like to… feel? To care?

If you care, you will only get hurt! My brain shouted at me. But my heart made me realize, if you care, you will love! I went with my heart.

I couldn’t feel my body. Everything was moving by itself. Next thing I know, my hands could feel his curls and his soft yet manly hands stroked my back. Our lips never parted. We sat up and the kiss broke. We sat there, face to face. Nose to nose. I looked down, I couldn’t look into his eyes again, but I did. They were staring at me. I think they were asking a question. He smiled. I did too. Yes.

He took off his shirt. So did I. He then slowly laid me down, and came crawling on top, making his way from my hip to my neck with his lips. The rest of the clothes went off in time.

I had done this so many times before, but this felt different. It wasn’t careless or reckless or irresponsible. It felt like it had some meaning.

It felt good.

It felt right.