Chapter 2

- beep beep beep -

That was my alarm clock. First day at work. I wasn’t going to be late.

I jumped out of bed and quickly hopped in the shower. It was a nice new apartment that I lived in now. 1 ½ bedrooms, my dads bedroom was tiny because he was never there, otherwise I used it for guests, a kitchen/dining room, a living room and 2 small bathrooms.

It was nice and warm outside. I put on my jeans shorts, my rolling stones baggy t-shirt and my lovely converse that I loved. I tied my hair up in a messy bun, put some foundation, eyeliner and mascara on, packed my dancing stuff into my satchel, grabbed my skateboard and about as I was heading to the door, I stopped in front of the mirror. This was the new me. I looked at my golden J necklace. I love you mom. Then I was out the door.

Work was only a couple of blocks away and I had learnt to skateboard to get around easily, so I was on my way. No surprise, I was late.

I had finally found the right building and was in. Now what. I was not sure where to go. I started to walk around the corridors, hoping I would bump into someone who knew where to go. I turned a corner and

Boom!

“Ow…” I was sitting on the floor, and I had dropped my skateboard on my foot.

“Oh my god, I am so sorry. Are you alright?” The idiot who bumped into me said. He had a cute English accent.

“I’m fine.” I stood up. I was a little pissed. I was already late. Who did he think he was to come so fast around the corner? Then I saw his face. Wow.

His curly brown hair that laid perfectly on his head. He had a perfect smile. His green eyes that were looking into mine. Just wow.