Great. . . Another Fight

“Seth?” I murmured, barely audible. I sat motionless taking in my surroundings and letting my eyes swarm around the room. I took in the very bright and woodsy feel of the house and felt myself in awe at the massive curving staircase that was directly across from me. I looked around even more wondering what more this house has to offer when a little, pixie-like girl came dancing in from the other room and held out her hand.
    “Hi, I’m Alice. You must be Emily” She dazzled me with her golden eyes and white, perfect smile.
    “Yeah hi, err, how do you know me?” I questioned this girl named Alice. She sighed exasperatedly.
    “Seth hasn’t been able to stop taking about you silly.”
    “Seth? He’s here?” I could barely breath. My imprint that I thought could possibly be dead is here. Alive.
    “Of course, let me go get him”
    While Alice left to fetch Seth, I thought of where I could possibly be. I have never met an Alice before and  never seen such a nice house. Could this be Cullen’s? Did I actually make to the Cullen’s and Seth?
    I heard vigorous steps coming from the rooms and heard a voice so familiar to my ears.
    “She’s awake?” The sweet voice that I loved so much was just loud enough for me to catch.  Next thing I knew, I saw my Seth standing across the room from me in his ripped shorts and bare feet.
    “Emily” Seth muttered and ran to the couch and kneeled beside me; within a second I was in Seth’s arms once again and could feel my happiness burst through me.
    “I’ve missed you so much, you don’t know how horrible its been. I love you and I’ll never-” I cut Seth short with a kiss that he couldn’t ignore. He smiled while I wrapped my arms around his neck and felt his on the small of my back. He climbed onto the couch and pulled me onto his lap without breaking the kiss and started kissing me more passionately. I licked his bottom lip when someone behind me cleared their throat.
    I immediately stopped and saw a faint blush crawl onto Seth’s cheeks, which made me smile. He turned me around on his lap making sure the cords to the machines didn’t tangle at all.
    “Well now that your tongues are out of each others throats why don’t you introduce us, Seth” A tall, athletic, macho man said with a smirk glued to his face. Seth’s face grew a little more red.
    “Err, well, these are the Cullens. Um, that’s Edward and Bella, she’s the one holding Renesmee. Uh, that’s Rosalie and Emmett-” as Seth introduced all the Cullens to me, I nodded and smiled in the directions of each one and laughed when Emmett made more stupid jokes about our kiss. “And everyone this is my imprint Emily” Seth smiled his cheeky smile that I loved and looked at me like I was the golden ticket to Willy Wonka’s Factory.
    After the Cullens explained to me how their vampires and telling me I was perfectly fine here with them everyone started to clear out, except for Seth. I still sat on his lap and had both my arms around his neck. We had our foreheads together planting small kisses in each other when Seth went dead and serious.
    “Who slapped you?” he asked making eye contact. His eyes had grew dark and murderous. I could almost imagine that hand smacking my face like it was happening now.
    Sam.
    Sam had done it to me. I felt my cheek and winced at the sudden, sharp pain.
    “Emily? Who did that you?” Seth tried again when I didn’t answer. I couldn’t tell him it was Sam, it could ruin the whole pack. It would be all my fault.
    “I don’t know what your talking about” I answered looking away from his intense gaze.
    “Who slapped you?” he gently pushed my face back to his.
    “No one slapped me” I lied.
    “So that handprint on your face is nothing?” He said getting slightly louder. I looked away once again. I couldn’t look into my imprint eyes while I lied to him.
    “Seth I don’t want you to start anything or-”
    “Who?”
    “Sam” I admitted. I couldn’t keep lying to him, acting as if their was nothing wrong. I looked into his eyes once more and saw murderous looks deep in him. His breathing picked up and he started to shake slightly.
    “Sam? The Sam that already scarred his imprint?” Seth asked, growling under his breath. He started to get up as if to kill Sam now but I pushed him back down. He growled in protest but let me push him back into the couch.
    “Seth you cant do anything”
    “You want me to pretend that this didn’t happen? Let him go after he hurt you?!” Seth almost yelled in my face, as I started planting kisses on his neck and cheek to cool him down.
    It didn’t help.
    “Seth you need to calm down” Jake came in, obviously hearing what happened.
    “Calm down? You want me to calm down? I’m not going to let Sam get away with this! He slapped Emily!” Seth was now on his feet and shaking more violently.
    “You need to-” Jake was cut off short by the presence of Sam. I ran over to the vast window and looked out into the open yard.
    Sam was walking straight to the house staring down into the ground. The cold rain was beating down on him hard yet he looked as him it didn’t phase him at all. I looked back at Seth behind me and saw him staring dangers into Sam outside. I slowly approached his violently shaking body and grabbed his hand in mine. He looked down at me with hard eyes but they slowly turned back into his loving, kind eyes.
    It felt like hours until Sam rang the Cullens door bell. When Carlisle invited him in and he murmured a ‘thank you’, and turned to me.
    “Can I talk to you outside” His face was hard and emotionless. I nodded and moved toward , but was cut off by Seth.
    “No she cant” Seth said with stone like features.
    “Seth you don’t know what happened” Sam said.
    “I don’t know what happened? I know that you hurt my imprint even after you almost killed yours” Seth words stung and hit Sam like a ton of bricks.
    “Please Emily, can I just talk to you outside” Sam looked torn and worn out but that didn’t keep Seth from fighting with him.
    “I wont let her unless I come too” Seth said still in front of me.
    “Fine” Sam muttered and turned his back on us and left for the front porch. Seth and I followed his pursuit.
    Once we were on the front porch, Seth was still in front of me; ready to strike any time. Sam looked even more horrible outside where their was more natural light. He had bags under his eyes and hung his shoulders.
    “Emily I’m truly sorry. I didn’t mean to hit you like that. I just-”
    “Then what did you mean? To just semi-slap her?!” Seth questioned. I squeezed his hand in mine and looked up into his dark eyes.
    “Seth try to understand” Sam said in an undertone looking straight into Seth.
    “Sam, you hit my imprint, don’t you know the consequence?” Seth remarked holding his hand around my waist.
    “What’s the consequence?” I asked looking up at Seth and Sam. They hadn’t broken eye contact. Seth looked down at me and muttered, “fight till the death”.
    No.
    “Seth, don’t, I told you I was fine. I’m telling you not to do this” I pleading, now in front of him.
    “We have no choice” Sam muttered from behind me. I stared in horror at the words they were telling me .
    “I wont let you” I told Seth. His eyes reached mine and uttered a ‘sorry’ before going into the field in front of the house with Sam. I stared out hardly able to move and ran inside to get Jacob. Maybe he’ll be able to knock some sense into Seth.
    I ran into the wide, open hallway and went to the room were Jacob was holding Renesmee in his arms.
    “Their going to fight” I barely had any breath to breathe.
    “Their going to fight?!” Jacob asked in astonishment. He looked down lovingly at Renesmee and gave her to Rosalie. We both ran out and Jake yelled “Seth I order you to stop!”
    Seth stopped staring dangers into Sam and looked at Jake, hardly believing what he heard. Jake ran up beside him and said, “I’m sorry, but you cant do this. Your causing more pain to Emily than Sam did.” Seth looked at me with hurt in his eyes.
    “I’m sorry Emily, I just. . .”  He drew me close and muttered in my ears.
    “It’s okay, I understand” I told him, looking up into his beautiful eyes. I then turned back to Sam.
    “Lets just pretend it didn’t even happen, okay?” I said to the still tense shape shifters.  They eased up a little but Seth still looked upset.
    “How can you just drop this though? He hurt you” He once again muttered into my ear with an edge of anger. 
    “Because I don’t want to start anything and make a mess of things.” I told him truthfully. Seth stared hard into Sam, almost as if looking into his soul and nodded.
    “As long as your happy”
    I smiled and kissed Seth on the cheek, relieved that it was over. The Sam-Seth fight was put to rest. I grabbed Seth’s hand and we both made our way back to the house. Sam walked back into the dark, dense woods and disappeared.
    I was with Seth once again. And this time to stay.