Moretti's?

Emily walked in with a grin on her face that made me do the same. She smiled up at me in return and left me as quickly as her smile had faded. She walked over to the table and sat down, messing with her sleeves.
    “So anything new at the market?”
    “No not really, just you know. . .food.” She smiled to herself.
    “Hey would you know any new people around here?” she asked curiosity over-throwing her beautiful green-golden eyes. I nodded.
    “I would know pretty much everybody and anybody I guess.” I smiled.
    “Do you know this one kid that has like olive skin and light brown hair?”
    That caught me off guard. 
    “Uh, no. . .  I haven’t seen anyone around here who looks like that. . .”. She gave me a disappointed look.
    “Oh okay. That’s uh. . .  Okay.” She said, giving me a small smile; obviously trying to cover up the disappointment.
    I felt bad not knowing what she was talking about. . .  but what was she talking about? Did she see a Cullen? No, she said he had olive colored skin. . . With light brown hair. I haven’t met anyone here that looks like that.
    “Hey are you guys talking about the Moretti‘s ?” Older Emily asked obviously ease dropping in on our conversation.
    “Yeah, know them?” Emily asked, with a hint of hope and curiosity in her words.
    “Yeah, they just moved in La Push the other day. . . I think they moved for a job” She answered. Emily got up so gracefully and went to the door to leave.
    “Where re you going?” I asked.
    “I’m gonna welcome them to La Push” She answered and left the little shabby house.
    I glanced over at Older Emily to see what she thought of all this, but she just shrugged.