Today 10:37 PM

DJ: Guuuurl get yo tongue out of some poor girl's mouth!

Today 10:43 PM

DJ: It better be her pussy lips you kissing!

Today 10:47 PM

DJ: LAAAAAUUUSSSEEERRR YOU LOOOOOSER!!!

DJ: PICK UP YOUR GODDAMN PHONE GIRL!!!

Today 10:49 PM

DJ: If you don't answer, imma give your white ass a POLYBEATDOWN!!!

DJ: Come on Laur, we both know you don't want that!

Lauren rolled her eyes at the short collection of messages left by the two ridiculous girls. She had finally broken free of the swarm, and generously welcomed the fresh air into her greedy lungs. After taking a couple of moments to compose herself and clear the aroused fog and drug induced haze that were crowding her head, she headed toward the spin table where her friends were waiting. Gripping her phone with clammy hands, she responded to hopefully ease her friends' anxious minds.

Today 10:50 PM

Lauser: I'm literally a minute away, calm your tits.

DJ: About fkn time!!! You ALWAYS late!

Lauser: Um...? Like you can talk!!!

DJ: Late Lauser is always last. It's the rule.

Lauser: Uh, no it isn't...???

DJ: Well I made it up just then, so now it is!

Lauser: That's not fair Dinah!

Lauser: Like wtf?!

Lauser: You can't just make up random rules!

DJ: Just did.

DJ: Anyway, where the hell you at???

Lauser: Look behind you, babe!

While exchanging messages with her best friend's Polynesian girlfriend, Lauren had made her way through the body-littered yard, toward a giant stage. The stage was setup against the wall of the lower backyard next to the wide staircase that led up to the pool area and the house. She quickly scoped out her friend milling about the stage area and headed over.

As Lauren approached the taller girl, she tapped her friend's shoulder. With a surprised jump, Dinah Jane spun around wrapping her arms around the raven-haired girl with a squeal.

"LAUSERRRR!!!!"

"DJJJJJ!!!"

"The hell you been girl?!"

"Stealing kisses and breaking hearts!" she responded with her typical sly wink.

"No doubt eating some girl for dessert in the bathroom, you nasty!" The Polynesian's nose scrunch to match her tone.

"Don't you mean devouring?" Lauren questioned her, innocently biting her lip while coyly raising her eyebrows. The girl just shook her head in response. "But I'll have you know, Dinah, that I have my eyes set on a better prize!"

"You're not swapping teams on us again, Laur?!"

"Uh, no. Strictly doughnuts for this muffin, never was a fan of sausages anyway." Dinah gawfed loudly at the quip, as Lauren chuckled darkly. "Let's not bring up that dark period in my life where I tried to convince myself guys were... not blergh." Her hands did a disgusted dismissive gesture that matched her contorted expression.