Chapter 7

"Found everything you needed to know?" The worker asked me politely.

"No, not really, but I guess it's enough for today." I said, still in shock.

"Most people don't dare to go in there at all." , she explained.

"I am actually against the room, because, even though it still is the weirdest myth ever we should treat it with a lot of respect and not make it like it's a roleplay or something like that. The thing is, it really happened. Everything. And people say the house is actually haunted, so if it is then why should we make Lauren more angry?" The woman told me.

"I like how you think. But it's not haunted. I live there." I smiled. 

Her eyes widened. "Okay."

-

"The comedy section was so freaking cool you don't even get it Mila! It was like, I don't know but you should really go there." Dinah said, happy about her day.

"I will someday but not today. I am actually quite tired." I admitted, looking at her guilty.

"Oh, it's fine. How about at home we watch some TV and drink some chocolate milk?" She suggested, noticing my mood.

"I'm in." I smiled.

I know I could always count on Dinah. I love her.

At home we noticed a cold breeze all around the house, making us feel weird. 

"Do you notice that cold breeze?" The tall girl asked.

"I do." I gulped.

And when the cold breeze turned into a warm coat I knew it.

Lauren was back.

---

A/N 

I'm sorry for never updating I'm just like super busy and stuff .. if you want to know more just message me or anything! I am, again, very sorry.

i love you guys and keep smiling