Chapter 30 - Welcoming The Kids (End part 2)

Start from the beginning

After the third orgasm, Nia just laid on the bed waiting for her breath to even out again. "So do you feel any pain or just pleasure?" Nia smiled. "Only pleasure. For now. Can you help me sit up please? Time to hook up to the pump." Nia sat in the chair next to the pump and picked up the plastic cups.

"Emerson can you hold this one for a minute?" Emerson did as asked as she watched Nia put on a bra like strap that the plastic cups then slid into. She then placed each cup over each nipple and then flipped the switch to 'on'. The pump turned on and began 'sucking' on each breast. "Should I be jealous of this thing? It gets to suck both your breast at the same time." Emerson laughed.

"Oh yes dear. Be jealous of the machine." They both laughed until Nia jumped in pain but then smiled. "Its working! I finally had a contraction!" Emerson's eyes widened. "What should I do? Call the doctor, take you to the hospital or what?" Nia put her hand on Emerson's arm. "Nothing. You don't have to do anything. It was only one contraction. This could take days." Emerson sat back down. "Are you sure?" Nia nodded.

Nia was unhooking the pump being very pleased at the amount of contractions it brought on. At this rate, maybe she would be able to go into labor in the next few days. She stood up with Emerson's help and then her back began to hurt followed by a very hard contraction.

Emerson helped her sit on the bed and then the power went out. "That is weird. Why would the power go out? We aren't getting a storm or anything." Almost immediately the generator came on giving them back the power for now. "I am going to call and find out what the issue is. I will be right back."

Emerson walked out to make the call. Nia sat on the bed trying to get comfortable. Her back was hurting none stop and she couldn't get it to stop no matter how she positioned herself. She also was still having contractions. She was happy that her efforts seem to be working but at the same time she was a little concerned that it was working too well.

"So the electric company said that someone ran off the road and hit a power box, knocking out the power in most the city. They don't expect the power to come back on for at least 24 hours." Nia shrugged. "That's ok. We don't need power for more pleasure." Nia spread her legs open wide for Emerson and immediately Emerson's member responded.

"Are you sure about this?" "Of course I'm sure. Why wouldn't I be?" Emerson smiled and put her hand between Nia's spread legs. "No. I want you inside of me right now." That statement made Emerson's shaft twitch. Emerson guided her arousal deep into Nia's core. Her back arched as much as she could manage. It didn't take long for Nia to cum.

It happened after only 3 Deep, hard thrusts. Emerson came just at the sight of Nia's orgasm. Emerson felt the normal thick cum at first but then something different. She felt a gush of warm liquid coming out of Nia. Nia's eyes widened.

"Its ok Nia. Please don't get upset. I'm sure it was me pushing down on your bladder too hard. It's not your fault." Nia looked confused before she realized that Emerson thought she just peed on her. Nia began to laugh. Emerson was very confused by this. "I didn't pee on you honey. My water broke."

Emerson pulled out of Nia and looked down. Seeing even more of the bloody fluid come out. "Now we go to the hospital." Nia said as a contraction hit her. Emerson went to help Nia up when another contraction came. "Emerson? This is too fast. They shouldn't be coming so fast."

"Lets get you up and in the car then Nia." Nia stood up but screamed in pain. "PUT ME BACK ON THE BED. HURRY!" Just as Emerson had Nia back on the bed, Nia began pushing. "Antonia! what are you doing!?" "Call an ambulance! These babies are coming now!" Emerson went to grab her phone.

"DONT LEAVE ME ALONE EMERSON!" Emerson went right back to her side and took her hand. "I was just going to grab my phone to call the ambulance." "Use my phone!" Emerson dialed 911. "Emerson I can feel the baby!" Nia began pushing again. Emerson knelt between Nia's legs as the 911 operator came on the phone. "911 what is your emergency." "My wife is having our babies! Now! We need an ambulance."