Chapter 4 - New Student & Surprises

ANTONIA'S POV

After sending Emerson home, I went back to school continued with my classes. I can see how worried Ann is. She's afraid, worried and angry all at the same time. Afraid Emerson might went back to London, worried she might ended up injuring herself and she's angry at me for laughing at her. I apologise to her and knelt even.

Sometime people misjudged us and saying that we're back being together but not likely. For months she's been dating this new college girl she know from one of her family's grand gala. At first I admit, I was jealous. But then we're the one who ended it all. "Miss Avilia..." Mrs Jackson said when she entered the class. "The principal would like to see you."

I stand and thanked her. I walked out of the classroom and went to the admits ration office where the principal office is. I was greeted by her assistant and asked me to wait for a couple of minutes before I could get in because the Principal have another guest. I smiled and went to the hair by the corner and wait. After a couple of minutes later, I heard the principal door opened and a butler like man stepped out of the room.

"Thank you Mrs Thompson." He said in a very thick British accent. "Your welcome." They shake hands and bid each other goodbyes. The principal eyes landed on me and gestured me to come in. I stand and straighten my dress and went in. She asked me to sit and I did. "Nia... I have a little task for you." She said, smiling. I watched as this goddess of a woman reached for her files at her drawers.

"You're the captain of the cheer team so that's make you automatically the welcoming committee." She handed me the three files. "This the the new student that you need to greet next week. They all from boarding school in London. I want you to help them adjust here. Can you do that Nia?" I smiled. "Yes I can Mrs. Thompson." Suddenly the door opened and it reveal Melanie Thompson. A little boy probably aged 3 or 4 years old.

"Mommy!" He yelled and went to the principal side. "George!" I turned to Melanie and smiled. "Oh! One of the Avilia's. Nice meeting you again." "Likewise Mrs Thompson. Is that all?" I asked the principal. She's was hugging her Son. "Read the files. The butler told me they all very specific person. And please don't tell Emerson. It's her Best Friend and they want to surprise her."

I remembered something. "Speaking of Emerson, Chase cause quite a riot at lunch today." "I am aware. I'll do something about that." I smiled and stand. "I'll do a great job with these new student." "I know you will Nia. Send my regards to your parents for me." I smiled and turned to the door. "Oh and Nia!" I turned before walked out. "Do your best at the pep rally." I laughed and nodded.

I looked at the files that's in my hands and sighed. "Snobs again." I said and walked towards my locker to keep the files before went to class. I was walking towards class when I heard someone's voice in one of the janitors closet. I tip toe towards the door and try to listen. "She's back!" Is that Clare's Boyfriend, Peter. "Please! She's not a she. I've see her. I stripped her pants before. She have a penis." And that's Chase. Wait what?! She? Penis?!

"Emerson is a she according to Clare." Emerson? They talking about Emerson? Chase laughed. "Pete, I saw her without any pants on. There's a penis and also boobs. It's weird. She's an alien. I don't get why she could like that when her Sister is smoking hot!" "That's my Girlfriend." "I know I know. Anyway, you should tell Clare not to be close to her in school. She's bad news."

I would like to kill Chase now. "I don't know Chase. Clare can be very sensitive about her." "For the last time she is not a she. Just call her alien from now on." Peter laughed. I clenched my fist. Nobody joking about her except me! "Nia.." Ann whispered. I jolted up and pretending to fixes my dress. If Ann heard what the boys said she will kill them. I grabbed Anna hand and walked away before they walked out.

Book 5 - SAVIOUR (Completed) (GirlxGirl) (Futanari)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें