Chapter 19 - Detention?! & Tryout

EMERSON'S POV

"Umm.. That peanut butter and mayonnaise." I try to reason. "So?" My beautiful girlfriend asked. "So that's not going to taste good." She didn't care. She just took a huge bite and chew. I don't know how to react to this. It's really disgusting. "Hmmm... Yummy. Want some?" I pushed the sandwich away from me. "No thanks." I refused politely. Woman in their period is so weird.

Kelly placed her bags on the table and sighed. "What's with the sighing?" Nia asked. "The quiz I had to take for extra credit is so hard!" I chuckled. "Told yah not to take extra classes." If only looks could kill right now. What is this, period parade?! Suddenly I feel someone breathing on my neck. The sensational licking and kissing is too much to bare. "Nia..." I moaned. "Join me tonight..." She whispered.

"Where to?" I asked breathlessly. "My family dinner. It turns out Sabrina and Sam can't wait until after the gala." "What do you mean?" Nia giggled and pulled away. "They're married silly." My eyes widen. "They do?!" I could feel Nia nodded. "How about this..." Nia pulled away from my neck. "Just follow me home later after school and you could ask someone to send your clothes. Or I could send someone. Easy."

"That's not a bad idea." Nia smiled. "Yay. Anyway! Will you follow me to Milan? I really can't be apart from you." I laughed. "You just asked me this morning. I should ask my mothers first." Nia crossed her hands and her lips begin to formed a very cute pout. "Awwww." I coo. "You look so cute.." I cupped her face and she giggled. Suddenly we heard someone gagged. "You two need a room?" Kelly asked.

"Where's your Rish?" Nia asked. "Working." Kelly sighed again and looked at her phone. She probably waiting for someone to call. "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!" Someone slammed a file on our table. It startled both me and Kelly. We both looked up. "You know what it is." Nia simply said. Peter's face flared up. It's like as if she's about to have a blood blister. "YOU BITCH! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO PLANNED THIS!" Peter sneered.

"I'm out of the season because of this fake accusation!" Nia smirked. "Fake? FAKE?!" Nia stand and Peter moved backwards. "You really want to me to dig deeper Peter? You really want that? I could do that." Nia threatened. "I have enough proof to send you to juvenile institution." By now, everyone watched this like its a movie. I know that because that's what Kelly and I did.

"You should know better to push Clare at the school fountain yesterday. You should know better not to do anything stupid to my future Sister in law." I blushed. Geez Nia. Talking about the future already. "Now get off my face. It's so annoying I'll die." Peter took the file angrily and walked away. But before that he turned to face us. "You will pay for this." Nia smirked. "If only I have a dollar people say that to me, I'll be richer."

Nia aiming her hands at Peter, pretended it's a gun. "Either this... Or.." Nia put her thumb on her neck and slit it to the other side. "This.. Your choice Peter. And I'm not even kidding." Peter turned back and stomped his feet away from us. Nia sit back down and put her head on my shoulder. "You are one scary woman Nia." Kelly said. "I try to be." She smiled. Nia started to sniffed me like she's a dog. "Hmmm... You smell good. Can I use that jacket?" I turned to face this beauty.

"Nia are you alright? I mean you just requested to use my jacket that's not going to be matching your $3000 dollars dress." She playfully hit me. "Don't be mean. I can't help it. You just smell so good. Can I please... Please.. Pretty please..." Is she begging?! Wow. Such weird day. I nodded and let my jacket off. I gave it to her. "Yay.." She beamed and put it on. She keep smelling it and hugging it like its her life.

"Now I won't be missing you in class." I looked at Kelly and Kelly looked at me. Ann and Clare placed their bags on the table when they walked towards us. Ann looked at her best friend weirdly. "Isn't that what you wore this morning?" She asked me. I nodded. "Are you pregnant Nia?" Ann asked. Nia laughed. "I wish! Being pregnant with Emerson's will be a very amazing journey. I'm on my period."