Chapter 9 - Sleepover & Secrets Reveal

EMERSON'S POV

Annabelle Larove will die! How dare she host the sleepover inside my room. But then I love her and she's older. She can do anything. I sighed. I lead everyone to my room and I stopped in front of my room. "Just don't judge me." I said and everyone nodded. I turned the knob and let everyone entered. I let them in and I followed closely behind. "Umm..." I heard Nia said. "OCD much?" She said and gestured around the perfectly clean room.

"No. Just perfectionist." I said and went to my bed. I noticed Nia went to my private collection book shelf. "Haunted Objects : Stories of Ghost on your shelf by Christopher Balzano and Tim Weisberg. Nice choice of reading material. You love horror?" I nodded. "It's my passion." "You believe in ghost?" I shrugged. "I don't know. It's there, it's not there. But if it's not, where would the very first ghost story originated." I said. She just nodded and went to sit on the love seat. "Clare, help me move the coffee table." Ann said and went to the coffee table in front of the television.

"Nia, Adelaide, remove the couch." Nia and Adelaide went to my couch and lifted it up. "What are you doing?" I asked my Sister. "Sleepover activity. Aren't girls suppose to sit on the floor and play games." I sighed. "You will put everything back." Ann waved me off. "I'll be back." Ann walked out. "Whoa..." Nia said and lifted my bra up. "This is... Wow." I ran to Nia and grabbed it. "Don't touch it." Nia laughed and went to sit on the love seat again. Ann walked in and smiled. "I'm ready. Are you?" They all nodded except me. I sighed and went to Nia's side.

"The rule is simple. Tell the truth. If others lied, I'll personally will torment your soul." Ann said grimly and smiled. Adelaide leaned in to me. "Is she serious?" "You have no idea." Ann reached for something in her bag and it's a bottle and a box like container. She opened the container and inside was rolls of paper. "Inside wil be the question you have to ask to others. This is not truth or dare. It's truth. ONLY. But you have to answer all the question truthfully." Ann explained. "There's no way you can lied to me because I did my homework about everyone's life. This question is relevant to your life history." She smiled proudly.

She placed the bottle on the place where my coffee table was and we all sit on the floor. Others join and i still standing. "Sit down Emerson." "This is childish." Ann looked at me. "Sit down Emerson or I'll show the others or I'll tell Mommy about the broken ceramic statue you broke." I scoffed and sit next to Clare. "I'll start first." Ann said and spin the bottle. The bottle stopped on Clare. Ann smirked and reached for a roll of paper. Ann opened it and smiled. "Your first kiss and tell us your experience." Clare sighed. "Lana Craft. She triggered my inner lesbian. My experience? Amazing. Well a little rookie for both of us but amazing. The last thing that happen she yelled and ran away to Europe." Clare laughed.

Clare took the bottle and spin it. I was wishing the bottle would stopped at everyone but me. It stopped on Adelaide. Like Ann did, Clare reached for a roll of paper. Clare chuckled. "Your middle name and where its origin." Clare laughed. I noticed Adelaide released a heavy sighed. "My full name is Adelaide Wiener Banks." We all try not to laughed at her name. Well except Clare and Nia of course. "The reason? When my Mother had me, she had a dream that a wiener dog came to her dream and made my Mom swear to name me that." Nia hold her laughed and wiped her tears.

Adelaide took the bottle and spin it. "Yes! Antonia!" Adelaide said and took a roll. "Have you been arrested and tell us why." Nia straighten her body and smiled. "Yes. Early this year for drunk driving." I looked at her. "What? It's New Years party." "Nothing it's just I'm surprised you still driving." She smiled. "Mama Tori play tennis with the judge." Of course. I bet this chick never get into trouble. Well except for the Maserati accident. Nia spin the bottle and laughed when it stopped on Clare. Again.

"Jesus!" Clare said and sighed. "Get it over with." Nia read the paper and laughed. "Tell us about most embarrassing moment in your life so far." Clare think for a minute. "I must say at Mommy's birthday in Greece last year. I was drunk and I actually motor boarding my own older Sister." Nia furrowed her eyebrows. "What's so embarrassing about that?" Clare sighed. "I did that in front of all the company's investors and business partner. It was on TMZ and LA Times. Well that's the most embarrassing moment so far."